Revlon® Salon 360° Dual Fast Dry Hair Dryer and Styler uploaded by Catracha A.

BY REVLON

Revlon Hair Tools is dedicated to helping women achieve beautiful hair they'll love! Whether women desire gorgeous blowouts, big enviable waves, striking straight locks, or the perfect fashion accessory to complete the look, Revlon has the styling tools you desire. Our innovative Pro Collection line will provide you with the latest technology to help you achieve desired results fast!

ABOUT THE PRODUCT: Redefine drying and styling with this beauty game-changer. Featuring an advanced 360-surround design, this hair dryer delivers unrivaled performance. Equipped with a powerful 1875 Watt AC Motor, this long-life, high-endurance blow dryer features a unique Dual Air Flow System that provides 70 percent more hair drying coverage* than standard hair dryers for fast beautiful salon blowouts. This revolutionary hair dryer is boosted with Ceramic and Ionic Technology® to deliver less damage for brilliantly smooth styles. The 360 “Vertical” drying mode has powerful dual air jets that surround each section of hair for faster, more effective blowouts, drying larger sections of hair at a time. Naturally smoothing the hair cuticle for increased shine and less damage. For maximum versatility, utilize the classic “Horizontal” mode by twisting the nozzle to enable the traditional forward-drying mode for powerful up-close root drying and brush styling. No separate nozzle attachment is needed to switch modes, as the barrel housing contours the airflow perfectly. Conditioning IONIC TECHNOLOGY® is designed to give maximum frizz control, delivering a constant stream of ions for brilliant shine and manageability. Complete with ceramic coating that delivers even heat to help reduce hair damage from over-styling. This Revlon dual air velocity dryer features 3 Heat/2 Speed Settings and a Cold Shot Button for complete drying and styling flexibility and optimum control.
  • Used For: hair drying
  • Power Source: Electric
  • Care and Cleaning: Spot Clean only
  • Includes: Power cord
  • Battery: no battery used

• Wow this blow dryer looks pretty innovative! Does anyone know if it...1 Answers
  • Is worth its price???????2 Answers
  • Where do you have more Followers/friends 1-Instagram 🤳🏻 2-Twitter ...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
danielle n.
danielle n.
Hamden, CT
Great idea, poor execution. I purchased this because I saw it on the Today show. I straighten my hair and thought it was a wonderful idea, would dry my hair faster and help protect it. This dryer is VERY heavy. It is also hard to get my curly hair in between the two sides of the dryer and hold my brush to pull my hair straight. Did I mention the dryer is heavy? I hope that Revlon does a redesign of this s product.
Cathy O.
Cathy O.
Denver
I purchased this product because it was on sale and I needed a hair dryer. This was the first time I have used this product. It was affordable more so because I purchased on sale. I am satisfied with my hair dryer it does it's job. I would recommend to others.
Tyler G.
Tyler G.
Orem, UT
This is such an amazing product! I love and and use it all the time! It's perfect for my thin hair and it's affordable too! I use it almost everyday and I would totally recommend this product to others!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Vacaville
I don't highly reccomend this product it seems to me like it gets a little too
Hot, but sometimes you get what you pay for, I will be getting a different hair dryer and won't be purchasing or reccomending to anyone
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Love Revlon styling tools. They are always a great price point and work well. I use them nearly daily. A blow dryer that drys my hair quickly with out the frozen is good in my book!!
yuri i.
yuri i.
Tengo 5 años con mi secadora d pelo y no la canvio por nada esta marca es mi preferida no se me desbaratado avia tenido otras marcas pero sienpre abatayaba y con esta no
Jevette R.
Jevette R.
Charlotte, NC
I've used this Hair dryer while visiting someone and I must say I truly was happy and it did dry my hair slightly quicker then mine I have at my own home.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
I have not been able to buy one yet but I have tried it at a show and it's absolutely amazing. I can't wait to receive mine
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
No other dryer dries my hair as fast as this one! Seriously fast! I cut my dry time in half with this baby!
Madisyn F.
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this product. Fairly priced and I highly recommend it. I use it all the time. No doubt that I will buy over and over again.
Sihem L.
Sihem L.
Is worth its price???????
Amey M.
Amey M.
I saw this hair dryer at Walmart and considered buying it. Does it actually work really good or is it just a waste of money?
Dorra G.
Dorra G.
4160
does thay work greaaat or no?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Worth the extra cost? If I'm gonna spend the money I'd get a The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
Anna V.
Anna V.
Where do you have more Followers/friends 1-Instagram 🤳🏻 2-Twitter 🐦 3-Facebook 👥