BY REVLON

1875 Watt Dryer Ceramic Ionic Technology Dries hair quickly and evenly from the inside-out while negative ions help to reduce frizz and enhance shine 3 Heat/2 Speed Settings For complete styling versatility Cold Shot Button - Releases cool air for setting the style Ergonomic Handle For comfortable styling Lightweight Compact Design Professional Rocker Switches Removable End Cap For easy cleaning Hanging Ring For easy storage BONUS see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ellen V.
Nunca tinha visto esse kit até que um dia achei ele em um mercado e resolvi comprar eu amei a chapinha que vem e a escova é maravilhosa
María f.
Bueno yo en lo personal me encantan los productos de revlon estos la verdad no los conocí a pero muero por tenerlos me encanta
Hunty R.
Great bang for your buck would be a great collection of staring tools for a daughter or neice you have in your life
mileidy b.
imagino que la linea de planchas y rizadoras seran muy buenas he usado otro tipo de productos de esta marca
Yireh R.
Brownsville, TX
Very good use it all the time very good on my nails not to stong just perfect for me lovee
stacey r.
I find that this straighter really tugs at your hair but for the price I bought it for at Christmas time I will make it work.
Ranika P.
Townsend, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything is okay. The straightener just doesn't get real hot. It could be better.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually fit this did my step sister fir her birthday. It was to dig if a value to not get. Straightener brush mirror hair clip hair tie and little clutch type bag. The straightener works like a charm.
Alexis R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this when my flat iron broke while I was traveling and it was a life saver! It did the job so well in a great price and all the other tools were also so hopeful I use the mirror on my vanity I love it!
Emma K.
Lakewood, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it comes with everything that you need from hair straightener to her accessories I think it's awesome so you don't need to go by whole bunch of stuff that you need it all comes in one box and it's right now it's office great