BY REVLON

1875 Watt Dryer Ceramic Ionic Technology Dries hair quickly and evenly from the inside-out while negative ions help to reduce frizz and enhance shine 3 Heat/2 Speed Settings For complete styling versatility Cold Shot Button - Releases cool air for setting the style Ergonomic Handle For comfortable styling Lightweight Compact Design Professional Rocker Switches Removable End Cap For easy cleaning Hanging Ring For easy storage BONUS see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany F.
Marietta
A straight iron is one of the best hair inventions...... ever made. I’ve always had good experience with Revlon products. I am natural. Naturally kinky so having my hair style look different is a plus.
ZIRRAA M.
I love this because its make my hair look straight ! the tips to have straight hair is make sure you brush you hair first and take small amount then straight you hair! btw make up this product hot first then you can use it.. i would like to buy this more in future!!
Kyesha G.
Mount Vernon, NY
I received this set as a gift and it’s definitely comes in handy. I don’t use it frequently, since I try to avoid too much heat, but when I do it gets the job done. It’s only about an inch wide so you have to work in smaller sections
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
Got this gift set for Christmas and I can’t complain. This is really good! It’s my first time using this and I’m pretty happy with the results I get when I straighten my hair with it
Amanda C.
Manitowoc, WI
Great little starter kit. Now i'm in the market for something new, but it worked great for a while and my hair liked it which is always great.
mayra v.
Este set es de lo mejor que hay!!!!Lo tiene todo!!!! Está completísimo y me encanta, tmbn sirve como obsequio.
Amere G.
Good quality for the price. It's not the best but it's reasonable. It does what its promised though.
Christina S.
Definitely not the best iron out there. It's a really cute set but just not worth it if you have long thick hair.
Arianny R.
Esperanza,Valverde,DR
Es perfecto y no te daña tanto el cabello además es ideal para llevarla donde quieras y cuando quieras
Carolina M.
I like this one because I can even curled my hair with it , it doesn't pull on my hair like the others. The accessories it comes with are great