BY REVLON

1875 Watt Dryer Ceramic Ionic Technology Dries hair quickly and evenly from the inside-out while negative ions help to reduce frizz and enhance shine 3 Heat/2 Speed Settings For complete styling versatility Cold Shot Button - Releases cool air for setting the style Ergonomic Handle For comfortable styling Lightweight Compact Design Professional Rocker Switches Removable End Cap For easy cleaning Hanging Ring For easy storage BONUS see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda C.
Manitowoc, WI
Great little starter kit. Now i'm in the market for something new, but it worked great for a while and my hair liked it which is always great.
mayra v.
Este set es de lo mejor que hay!!!!Lo tiene todo!!!! Está completísimo y me encanta, tmbn sirve como obsequio.
Amere G.
Good quality for the price. It's not the best but it's reasonable. It does what its promised though.
Christina S.
Definitely not the best iron out there. It's a really cute set but just not worth it if you have long thick hair.
Arianny R.
Esperanza,Valverde,DR
Es perfecto y no te daña tanto el cabello además es ideal para llevarla donde quieras y cuando quieras
Carolina M.
I like this one because I can even curled my hair with it , it doesn't pull on my hair like the others. The accessories it comes with are great
Giselle L.
their straightner really straights your hair and it leaves your hair really smooth afterwards and soft
Crystal G.
Garden City, KS
Great for a gift my niece loved it. I would recommend it for a gift it was my first time giving it and it was a success
Trishelle S.
I have never tried this before but I would love to sample the product. I usually purchase Revlon products so I know they are of good quality.
angie g.
Fantastic practical kit comes with enough accessories to achieve a good smoothing good quality and at ease of people