BY REVLON

1875 Watt Dryer Ceramic Ionic Technology Dries hair quickly and evenly from the inside-out while negative ions help to reduce frizz and enhance shine 3 Heat/2 Speed Settings For complete styling versatility Cold Shot Button - Releases cool air for setting the style Ergonomic Handle For comfortable styling Lightweight Compact Design Professional Rocker Switches Removable End Cap For easy cleaning Hanging Ring For easy storage BONUS see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie M.
Braham, MN
This sat is a must-have my go-to now I only have a straightener but still sounds good 10 out of 10 would recommend
Karolaine A.
Candeias, Bahia Brazil
This product has a very affordable price for the condumidores. It is a form of secure aplocation. Beyond quality and fixation.
Milimar L.
Caracas
Alisa, seca y trabaja el pelo de una forma extraordinaria. Gran producto para usar de forma versátil a diario
Rajitha C.
I loved this product and it have extra time with the product and price was good and I am using this from so many days
Alice
#awful. Will not be buying this one again. Doesn't heat well. I have very fine hair and it still didn't do the job.
Jewlz C.
pennsylvania
amazing smell amaxing feeling amazing aftermath just downright the best i have tried if you have tried then your missing out !!!
Brittany J.
For my texture of hair these are the products that works best for me, plus they are so comfortable to use.
Michaela P.
Dartmouth, NS
After straightening my hair for years I found that many straighteners have fizzled out on me but this on has held on the longest. Sure easy to use. Very little heat up time.
Tiffany F.
Marietta
A straight iron is one of the best hair inventions...... ever made. I’ve always had good experience with Revlon products. I am natural. Naturally kinky so having my hair style look different is a plus.
ZIRRAA M.
I love this because its make my hair look straight ! the tips to have straight hair is make sure you brush you hair first and take small amount then straight you hair! btw make up this product hot first then you can use it.. i would like to buy this more in future!!