BY REVLON

1875 Watt Dryer Ceramic Ionic Technology Dries hair quickly and evenly from the inside-out while negative ions help to reduce frizz and enhance shine 3 Heat/2 Speed Settings For complete styling versatility Cold Shot Button - Releases cool air for setting the style Ergonomic Handle For comfortable styling Lightweight Compact Design Professional Rocker Switches Removable End Cap For easy cleaning Hanging Ring For easy storage BONUS see more...

Buy on Amazon
angie g.
angie g.
Fantastic practical kit comes with enough accessories to achieve a good smoothing good quality and at ease of people
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
im starting to buy a few of these now to stock up for next Christmas. it would make such a nice girly gift
Angel J.
Angel J.
My husband had got me this gift set one year and it's a really great deal. I still have everything that came in it and not one thing has broken or stopped working right.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Allendale, MI
This is so easy to use and I love that you can just throw it all in a bag and go wherever with it. It makes super helpful that everything is provided. It gives you the super soft feeling as well as the silky look.
clara s.
clara s.
It worked ok for my hair but i do have thick curly hair. I do feel it could have been a little hotter which wouldve gave me more straighter hair. I think it would be great for hair that is not as thick as mine.
Kiyamah L.
Kiyamah L.
Yes yes yes ! Prefect heating and hair does not get caught. I am a repeat user of this straightener. It's inexpensive for people on a budget and I bought mine at a beauty supply store. I would definitely buy this again!
Jane L.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
I didn't get the gift set, but I have the straightener and it works really well for a lower priced one. I go through these like crazy and I hate spending a ton of money on them so this one is great. It's also really light so it's more comfortable to use.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
This set is a great gift idea for someone who needs a fantastic set of hair supplies. Such a great price for so many products!
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
This product is comparable to other more expensive brands. This gift set makes it perfect for giving the gift of Glam to your loved ones.
Adal A.
Adal A.
Brownsville , TX
This kit is the cutest and works well for my hair it stays straight long and leaves it smooth