BY REVLON

1875 Watt Dryer Ceramic Ionic Technology Dries hair quickly and evenly from the inside-out while negative ions help to reduce frizz and enhance shine 3 Heat/2 Speed Settings For complete styling versatility Cold Shot Button - Releases cool air for setting the style Ergonomic Handle For comfortable styling Lightweight Compact Design Professional Rocker Switches Removable End Cap For easy cleaning Hanging Ring For easy storage BONUS see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda C.
Manitowoc, WI
Great little starter kit. Now i'm in the market for something new, but it worked great for a while and my hair liked it which is always great.
mayra v.
Este set es de lo mejor que hay!!!!Lo tiene todo!!!! Está completísimo y me encanta, tmbn sirve como obsequio.
Arianny R.
Esperanza,Valverde,DR
Es perfecto y no te daña tanto el cabello además es ideal para llevarla donde quieras y cuando quieras
Carolina M.
I like this one because I can even curled my hair with it , it doesn't pull on my hair like the others. The accessories it comes with are great
Giselle L.
their straightner really straights your hair and it leaves your hair really smooth afterwards and soft
angie g.
Fantastic practical kit comes with enough accessories to achieve a good smoothing good quality and at ease of people
María f.
Bueno yo en lo personal me encantan los productos de revlon estos la verdad no los conocí a pero muero por tenerlos me encanta
Hunty R.
Great bang for your buck would be a great collection of staring tools for a daughter or neice you have in your life
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
I actually fit this did my step sister fir her birthday. It was to dig if a value to not get. Straightener brush mirror hair clip hair tie and little clutch type bag. The straightener works like a charm.
Alexis R.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this when my flat iron broke while I was traveling and it was a life saver! It did the job so well in a great price and all the other tools were also so hopeful I use the mirror on my vanity I love it!