BY REVLON

1875 Watt Dryer Ceramic Ionic Technology Dries hair quickly and evenly from the inside-out while negative ions help to reduce frizz and enhance shine 3 Heat/2 Speed Settings For complete styling versatility Cold Shot Button - Releases cool air for setting the style Ergonomic Handle For comfortable styling Lightweight Compact Design Professional Rocker Switches Removable End Cap For easy cleaning Hanging Ring For easy storage BONUS see more...

Buy on Amazon
clara s.
It worked ok for my hair but i do have thick curly hair. I do feel it could have been a little hotter which wouldve gave me more straighter hair. I think it would be great for hair that is not as thick as mine.
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Excelente plancha. Deja la textura perfecta para tu cabello, a demás de que su efecto es muy rápido y resistente. Calienta muy bien y deja un acabado natural y bonito. A demás es un kit que tiene los elementos necesarios para plancharte el cabello. Bastante accesible.
Amanda C.
Manitowoc, WI
Great little starter kit. Now i'm in the market for something new, but it worked great for a while and my hair liked it which is always great.
Carolina M.
I like this one because I can even curled my hair with it , it doesn't pull on my hair like the others. The accessories it comes with are great
Trishelle S.
I have never tried this before but I would love to sample the product. I usually purchase Revlon products so I know they are of good quality.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
This product is comparable to other more expensive brands. This gift set makes it perfect for giving the gift of Glam to your loved ones.
Jewlz C.
pennsylvania
amazing smell amaxing feeling amazing aftermath just downright the best i have tried if you have tried then your missing out !!!
Lindsay G.
This set is a great gift idea for someone who needs a fantastic set of hair supplies. Such a great price for so many products!
María f.
Bueno yo en lo personal me encantan los productos de revlon estos la verdad no los conocí a pero muero por tenerlos me encanta
Crystal G.
Garden City, KS
Great for a gift my niece loved it. I would recommend it for a gift it was my first time giving it and it was a success