BY REVLON

1875 Watt Dryer Ceramic Ionic Technology Dries hair quickly and evenly from the inside-out while negative ions help to reduce frizz and enhance shine 3 Heat/2 Speed Settings For complete styling versatility Cold Shot Button - Releases cool air for setting the style Ergonomic Handle For comfortable styling Lightweight Compact Design Professional Rocker Switches Removable End Cap For easy cleaning Hanging Ring For easy storage BONUS see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't get the gift set, but I have the straightener and it works really well for a lower priced one. I go through these like crazy and I hate spending a ton of money on them so this one is great. It's also really light so it's more comfortable to use.
Kiyamah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes yes yes ! Prefect heating and hair does not get caught. I am a repeat user of this straightener. It's inexpensive for people on a budget and I bought mine at a beauty supply store. I would definitely buy this again!
clara s.
It worked ok for my hair but i do have thick curly hair. I do feel it could have been a little hotter which wouldve gave me more straighter hair. I think it would be great for hair that is not as thick as mine.
Angel J.
My husband had got me this gift set one year and it's a really great deal. I still have everything that came in it and not one thing has broken or stopped working right.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually fit this did my step sister fir her birthday. It was to dig if a value to not get. Straightener brush mirror hair clip hair tie and little clutch type bag. The straightener works like a charm.
Hannah G.
Allendale, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so easy to use and I love that you can just throw it all in a bag and go wherever with it. It makes super helpful that everything is provided. It gives you the super soft feeling as well as the silky look.
Alexis R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this when my flat iron broke while I was traveling and it was a life saver! It did the job so well in a great price and all the other tools were also so hopeful I use the mirror on my vanity I love it!
Emma K.
Lakewood, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it comes with everything that you need from hair straightener to her accessories I think it's awesome so you don't need to go by whole bunch of stuff that you need it all comes in one box and it's right now it's office great
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Excelente plancha. Deja la textura perfecta para tu cabello, a demás de que su efecto es muy rápido y resistente. Calienta muy bien y deja un acabado natural y bonito. A demás es un kit que tiene los elementos necesarios para plancharte el cabello. Bastante accesible.
Carolina M.
I like this one because I can even curled my hair with it , it doesn't pull on my hair like the others. The accessories it comes with are great