BY REVLON

1875 Watt Dryer Ceramic Ionic Technology Dries hair quickly and evenly from the inside-out while negative ions help to reduce frizz and enhance shine 3 Heat/2 Speed Settings For complete styling versatility Cold Shot Button - Releases cool air for setting the style Ergonomic Handle For comfortable styling Lightweight Compact Design Professional Rocker Switches Removable End Cap For easy cleaning Hanging Ring For easy storage BONUS see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jane L.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
I didn't get the gift set, but I have the straightener and it works really well for a lower priced one. I go through these like crazy and I hate spending a ton of money on them so this one is great. It's also really light so it's more comfortable to use.
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
This product is comparable to other more expensive brands. This gift set makes it perfect for giving the gift of Glam to your loved ones.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
This set is a great gift idea for someone who needs a fantastic set of hair supplies. Such a great price for so many products!
Angel J.
Angel J.
My husband had got me this gift set one year and it's a really great deal. I still have everything that came in it and not one thing has broken or stopped working right.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
I actually fit this did my step sister fir her birthday. It was to dig if a value to not get. Straightener brush mirror hair clip hair tie and little clutch type bag. The straightener works like a charm.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this when my flat iron broke while I was traveling and it was a life saver! It did the job so well in a great price and all the other tools were also so hopeful I use the mirror on my vanity I love it!
Emma K.
Emma K.
Lakewood, CO
Love it comes with everything that you need from hair straightener to her accessories I think it's awesome so you don't need to go by whole bunch of stuff that you need it all comes in one box and it's right now it's office great
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Manitowoc, WI
Great little starter kit. Now i'm in the market for something new, but it worked great for a while and my hair liked it which is always great.
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
I like this one because I can even curled my hair with it , it doesn't pull on my hair like the others. The accessories it comes with are great
angie g.
angie g.
Fantastic practical kit comes with enough accessories to achieve a good smoothing good quality and at ease of people