BY REVLON

The 1-inch Tourmaline Ceramic Digital Straightener has mineral conditioning crystals that create healthy beautiful hair while the ceramic generates a gentle heat, reversing the effects of damage. High, constant heat sensors monitor temperature, quickly restoring heat to the perfect styling level. Precise digital temperature display gives you an accurate reading of the perfect styling temperature for your type of hair. True grip plates clamp together firmly, eliminating gaps for faster, smoother styles. High heat up to 430 degrees, heats up in 30 seconds, automatic shut off, and handle locking switch for easy storage. Black straightener. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danna G.
Buena plancha, buena marca, me gusta mucho aunque no me duro lo que esperaba
Angel F.
I love how easy it is to change the temperature on this hair straightener. The only thing i dont like about this hair straightener is how thin/small it is so it takes me hours and hours to do my thick long hair haha. Other than that i mostly use this as a curler and it does such cute curls because of how thin it is.
Jennifer L.
I have a straightener similar to this and I have had it for over four years and it still works amazing to this day! I haven't been able to find a straightener that heats up as fast or gets my hair as straight as quickly as this one does!
Maria C.
Victorville, CA
I love this hair straightener because it doesn't dry out my hair even if I don't use a heat-protecting serum. Also like the fact that it shows the temperature and I can adjust it to how hot I like it to be. AND best part is it doesn't burn my scalp easily so I can straighten my hair up to the roots without pain!
Glowingkite
Brooklyn, NY
This baby is just awesome,is hot enough that can get my hair super shinny straight,and it is thin enough that can help me achieve the nicest curls if i'm feeling like,is easy to use,very light weight,the hair styles last a long time with this straightener even without hair spray which is awesome,and on top of that reckon is quite affordable so i highly recommend!
Rosa R.
I don't like to use a lot of heat on my hair so sometimes I let it hair dry the night prior instead of using a blow dryer. This product helps my hair to look like it's straight. It does the job and we've (me and my sisters) had it for over two years. Would buy again and would recommend this to a friend!
Cindy A.
I only own two straighteners and this is one of them, this is also the one that I'm almost always using. I spray some heat protector onto my hair and then I use this straightener and I get a nice finished look
Chenoa H.
lerona
I had this for 3 weeks and my digital screen practically melted! I didn't like the way it straightened. I had to go over my hair 3-4 times before it was even slightly straight. Maybe mine was just a defect, but I hated it.
Maddie F.
I really like this straightener! It works really well. I don't remember where I bought it. Maybe my mom got it for me for Christmas or something a few years ago. I would definitely recommend this to other people :)
Stephanie S.
I used this product at a friend's place and it works amazingly well for the price. The only downside is that the buttons jammed on her model and took a while to turn on. But overall I would recommend.