Revlon RVST2044C Ceramic Straightener uploaded by member-d711c8c56

BY REVLON

1 1/2 ceramic Plates provide high, even heat that penetrates hiar from the inside out helping hair retain natural moisture for silky, shiny, frizz-free styles. High Heat, Constant heat sensors monitor temperature quickly restoring heat to the perfect styling level. 30 Second Fast heat Up with Instant Heat recovery. ON/OFF Switch, ON Indicator Light. Silicone Finger Grips for a better hold while styling.

Samantha P.
Chino, CA
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this straightener! I have thick long hair that takes forever to straighten, but when I use this straightener, it takes me no more than 10 minutes to perfectly straighten my hair! Definitely good quality, seeing as I’ve had this one for many years and it has not broken. Definitely recommend!
Jennides M.
Brooklyn, NY
No body hair is perfect but my hair is thin and wavy and some times even frizzy I do love my hair but I use a lot my hair straightener to make my hair look good now I love this striaghtner cause it does miracle.
kelsee b.
Easton Maryland
I love this hair straightener so much I have short hair and it gives it nice curls and makes my hair very straight in the matter of seconds and this is very affordable and u can find at your local Walmart, and target and it’s just amazing
Ludwyka S.
Splendora
I don’t know if its the size of the plates or what but this didn’t leave my hair straight at all. I have wavy/frizzy hair. It straightened my hair but it didn’t even last an hour straight. I will not purchase this again.
Pao O.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a great straightener. I’m giving it four stars because if you have curly (as my sis-in-law) it will take plenty of elbow grease. My hair is straight and when I want to style my hair this works perfect. I’ve had mine for quite sometime and has plenty of life. Keep in mind I don’t use on a daily basis. My hair isn’t damaged or color treated. And price isn’t bad.
Tarah H.
Englewood, FL
This is similar to the straightener I have had for over ten years! Now I can’t comment on if it will last as long but my older one is still doing better than any others you can find under $50! I had to buy this one while on vacation for a special dinner and it worked well. The bigger the better for longer hair, most are tiny and take forever to straighten my hair!
🍵Bobba T.
It’s one of my favorites I use this a lot more than I should I’m very pleased with it I do have to say it takes me a few times over my hair to get it perfectly straight but other than that this it’s a straightener I love
Lacey T.
Fairbury
I always use ceramic straighteners as I feel they are more gently on my hair, and I just can't bring myself to spend more than $100 on a straightener. This one cost me around $60 and it works magic. Never pulls my hair or gets stuck. It does tend to get a build up of gunk on it over time, but that is to be expected. The heat settings are great too.
Lisa C.
East Thetford, VT
I Loved this straightener mainly because of the large ceramic plates. When owning this product I used it every morning and night I went out. I’ve only owned one but I would buy another
Kaylee S.
Barbourville, KY
I love revlon straighteners!! I highly recommend these. My revlon straightener works wonders on my hair and gets the job done! I can straighten my hair so quickly with this product and my straight hair lasts all day! From personal use, I have found this straightener is better than any other I have used (chi, ion, etc).
How well does this work with thick hair?
Madelenne V.
Guayaquil
Revlon RVST2044C black 1.75 in. Ceramic Straightener is good?
Stephanie C.
Does this straightener leave hair with brittle feeling?
Donna R.
Brooksville, FL
Does this stay hot for long periods? I have extremely long thick hair and I tried many straighteners which do not kept hot.

Amazon