BY REVLON

• Takes to long to straighten hair , anyone else have this problem?2 Answers
Danielle C.
I actually bought the straightener for my mom for Christmas. What a great little straightener. It works really fast straightens the hair in one pass. And my mom has very thick curly hair. Leaves the hair feeling soft silky and smooth. The ceramic plates evenly distributes the Heat so you don't have to worry about burning the hair or the scalp.
Aubrey B.
Collinsville Il
I now use a hairbrush flat iron by Revlon, but I still own this one as well. If you have thick hair it doesn’t run through to easily, and it takes a good amount of time to get your hair straight. But if you have thinner hair, and not a lot of hair persay then this product would be good for you.
Karina C.
chicago
Amanda R.
Cleveland, TN
Cheaper than most and you can definitely tell by the way it works. I have thick curly hair and this just doesn’t do it for me. It’s good for straitening my bangs and fly always but I can never use it for all of my hair.
Shatera S.
Fresno, CA
This product gets the job done. You will have a sleek look, this isn't one of the better ends of flat irons, but you will be satisfied with your overall look. Also this product has a temp setting.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
In this case you get what you pay for. I have straight hair, so this will make it look more polished, but it doesn't always make all my waves go away. I have had this for years, and it doesn't work as well as it used to. I do like the smooth edges on the side. I can twist it to make beach waves. I also like it to twist to achieve some volume around my face with it straight. Works well enough that I haven't invested in a new one, but I probably will soon.
Kim R.
I love this straightener!! Heats up fast and does a perfect job. My hair is thick and brittle due to hair dye and it makes my hair so beautiful. I bought it on sale at Ulta and regret nothing. Amazing product for the 20 bucks I paid for it!
Casey R.
Works great on my hair! My hair is fairly straight with a little wave. It straightens it great. It also will make cuts that LAST!! This is big for me because curls never last in my hair! My favorite tool!
Deirdre C.
Philadelphia , PA
I'l really have to say this is the best flat iron o have used. I have been using the same one for years and it's still in good condition. I am very satisfied with how the straighteners straightens my hair.
Margie G.
I like this because it doesn't take long for it to heat up at all and i know that after awhile if you put alcohol on the edges it will clean it. (Not when its on) and i do have room for a better one. I plan of getting one soon
Fiorella C.
Staten Island, NY
Takes to long to straighten hair , anyone else have this problem?