BY REVLON

• Takes to long to straighten hair , anyone else have this ...2 Answers
Danielle C.
I actually bought the straightener for my mom for Christmas. What a great little straightener. It works really fast straightens the hair in one pass. And my mom has very thick curly hair. Leaves the hair feeling soft silky and smooth. The ceramic plates evenly distributes the Heat so you don't have to worry about burning the hair or the scalp.
serena g.
New York
This straightener flattens out your hair super good. I catch myself constantly using it. It heats up extremely fast and leaves your hair in perfect shape all day without burning or damaging. I am totally satisfied and I recommend this to you.
arden ❖.
United States
This iron is really nice and I use it to straighten my hair every other day. I've been using it for around 2 years and havent had any problems from it. It's just like an ordinary iron and isnt super fancy
Shantel N.
I love this straightener for so many reasons. I can straighten and curl with it. Heat settings on this are perfect, I always use mine on the highest since my hair never wants to cooperate. A very affordable product and so easy to operate. Very comparable to Chi. I have only had too buy 2 in my 21 years of life. Amazing product.
Ce D.
Thomasville
I used to go through flat irons! I would have to buy a new one every year. Until I purchased this one! It has multi heat settings and the 1/2 inch plates are the perfect width for my hair length. I have thin hair and this straightener makes it easy to add lift to my fine hair!
Rocio M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
What I like most about this flat iron is that it doesn't burn my hair. My hair is very curly but it straightens easily with the right about of heat. I don't have to reuse this iron over and over causing heat damage to my follicles. Overall, the price is good and I liked using this iron. Kudos Revlon!
Karina C.
chicago
Delia R.
Union City
This product has always helped me achieve my perfect “straight hair” look it heats up awesomely which helps when I’m in a rush in the morning to get ready which is a plus no matter what 😂 but I would definitely recommend to a friend and family .
Chelsea A.
Utica, NY
My only problem with this product is that I am not able to control the heat. I am a repeat. Even though I am not able to control the heat it still does it’s job l.
Shatera S.
Fresno, CA
This product gets the job done. You will have a sleek look, this isn't one of the better ends of flat irons, but you will be satisfied with your overall look. Also this product has a temp setting.
Fiorella C.
Staten Island, NY
Takes to long to straighten hair , anyone else have this problem?