BY REVLON

• Necesito una plancha urgente! Me la recomiendan?1 Answers
angel p.
Marcus Hook
This is ok for the price because this one is on the cheaper side but I felt as though it didn’t work that great for my hair and didn’t work at all for my mother’s hair. For a beginner I would recommend this but that’s it.
Heather B.
Orchard Park, NY
I love this straightener...I have fine/thin hair and it doesn't do it any damage. I like that it heats up fast when I'm rushing to get ready in the morning. I think k it is rather affordable given that it's not one of the most popular brands for hair care. I would buy this again once mine no longer worked.
Micheala M.
This straightener just didnt work well for me, i have thick curly hair and i feel like It straightens the top layer but then it poofs out five minutes after straightening, just isnt worth the hype!
Deymi A.
I like the way my hair looks when I use this straightener. It is powerful, because it does its work very well, but I do not use this that much because I do not want to burn my hair off.
courtney L.
This is awesome! I have had one of these for a while and it's usually the one I grab for first. I'm most comfortable with it. I have pretty straight hair already but I like to use it to smooth it out more or control frizz. Also use it to curl sometimes. Its very nice!
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this hair straightener. I would use this everyday because it worked with my thick, frizzy hair. I find that these are actually pretty affordable and I love how fast it heats up. I would definitely buy another one and recommend it to anyone.
Stephanie J.
This product does not work great with extremely frizzy curly hair even though the temp goes up quite high. But using it on such high heat frays the hair
arlene h.
I love this one I got one for Christmas about 5 years ago and I think its one of the first straighter I had and it still works great on my hair.
Adamaris A.
It really does the job but I feel like I have to make it be completely straight but it's ok but I need one that actually works better💎
Estefania B.
Huntington Park, CA
The Ramblin RVs t206 seat perfect heat Essentials straightener 2 inch is amazing to straighten your hair because it's heat capacity
Camila M.
Setubal
Necesito una plancha urgente! Me la recomiendan?