BY REVLON

courtney L.
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is awesome! I have had one of these for a while and it's usually the one I grab for first. I'm most comfortable with it. I have pretty straight hair already but I like to use it to smooth it out more or control frizz. Also use it to curl sometimes. Its very nice!
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair straightener. I would use this everyday because it worked with my thick, frizzy hair. I find that these are actually pretty affordable and I love how fast it heats up. I would definitely buy another one and recommend it to anyone.
Micheala M.
Micheala M.
This straightener just didnt work well for me, i have thick curly hair and i feel like It straightens the top layer but then it poofs out five minutes after straightening, just isnt worth the hype!
Deymi A.
Deymi A.
Miami, Florida
I like the way my hair looks when I use this straightener. It is powerful, because it does its work very well, but I do not use this that much because I do not want to burn my hair off.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Great Falls, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This straightener works amazing for me. I have really thick hair and it takes me only two passes to get it stick straight
Estefania B.
Estefania B.
Huntington Park, CA
The Ramblin RVs t206 seat perfect heat Essentials straightener 2 inch is amazing to straighten your hair because it's heat capacity
Camille L.
Camille L.
Las Cruces, NM
It's an ok straightener but I wish it was the size was increased and it had more roomy straighten all of my hair.
Gizelle O.
Gizelle O.
Love this iron although mine did break after a while. Not necessarily break but one side of the iron stopped heating up.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product works amazing. Heats up fast and even. Straightens my hair fairly fast and its really nice and sleek.
Tynna H.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
These types are my favorite! I have long, thick, frizzy hair and the 2 inch straighteners work best for me.
Camila M.
Camila M.
Setubal
Necesito una plancha urgente! Me la recomiendan?