BY REVLON

• Necesito una plancha urgente! Me la recomiendan?1 Answers
Kayla K.
As someone with curly frizzy hair that straightener does a great job of leaving my hair smooth and straight! I use this product about once every week and it has been in awesome condition for the year plus that I have had it.
Leslie S.
Hayward, CA
This straightner is a life saver whenever im having a bad hair day i jusy straighten my hair and i makes it look amazing and it stays straight all day no matter what
Megan G.
Corona, CA
It’s like the little straightener that could. Haha. I had this for years but I know it totally damaged my hair. It lasts forever and definitely straightens but the quality isn’t there.
Rocio M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
What I like most about this flat iron is that it doesn't burn my hair. My hair is very curly but it straightens easily with the right about of heat. I don't have to reuse this iron over and over causing heat damage to my follicles. Overall, the price is good and I liked using this iron.
angel p.
Marcus Hook, PA
This is ok for the price because this one is on the cheaper side but I felt as though it didn’t work that great for my hair and didn’t work at all for my mother’s hair. For a beginner I would recommend this but that’s it.
Shelby O.
Blaine
Purchased at: Walmart
Highly recommend this, my hair is natural wavy and this straitens my hair perfectly, and it stays straight until i wash it again. unlike most will only keep hair straight for a couple of hours.
Heather B.
Orchard Park, NY
I love this straightener...I have fine/thin hair and it doesn't do it any damage. I like that it heats up fast when I'm rushing to get ready in the morning. I think k it is rather affordable given that it's not one of the most popular brands for hair care. I would buy this again once mine no longer worked.
Micheala M.
This straightener just didnt work well for me, i have thick curly hair and i feel like It straightens the top layer but then it poofs out five minutes after straightening, just isnt worth the hype!
Deymi A.
I like the way my hair looks when I use this straightener. It is powerful, because it does its work very well, but I do not use this that much because I do not want to burn my hair off.
courtney L.
This is awesome! I have had one of these for a while and it's usually the one I grab for first. I'm most comfortable with it. I have pretty straight hair already but I like to use it to smooth it out more or control frizz. Also use it to curl sometimes. Its very nice!
Camila M.
Setubal
Necesito una plancha urgente! Me la recomiendan?