BY REVLON #99 in Nail Tools

alexes w.
alexes w.
Milwaukee, WI
Best self nail kit to use if ypur doing your nails at home . uts like your getting the real salon experience using these tools . i love it. Its worth the price . i order mines off Amazon.
Shamia W.
Shamia W.
Conyers, GA
I've actually had a family member who had this and I really wanted one but I've never knew where they sold this product at but it works well
Dany K.
Dany K.
Aí que Lindinho esse kit pra manicura. ... Já quero logo pra Mim KKKKK LOUCA DAS UNHAS
sandy n.
sandy n.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
This kit is good that has everything but you have to charge it all the time . The motor in it is very slow and doesn't work .
Diozaida L.
A perfect kit for manicure and pedicure clean and care. The color is cute and easy to use.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Dracut, ma
Nice that the kit comes with all the bells and whistles, but the issue is that the main motored attachment doesn't have much power, and hence the effect is labor and time intensive
Maria B.
Maria B.
Puerto la cruz
Wellness Guru Expert
Haha love it you work very good with this product is commented to me my partner, is very good we recommend
livya g.
livya g.
ribeirao das neves
Esse produto e muito bom
Recomendo pra todos e muito bom mesmo e otimo gente o melhor
Krishma G.
Krishma G.
I like that this kit comes with so many attachments to choose from. It also comes with a charger/plug for both the air dryer and the nail buffer, which I love more than batteries. I don't like that the fan is very slow and makes more noise than it does dry my nails. I also find most pieces too harsh for my fingernails so I only use this for my pedicures and use an emery board for my manicures.. maybe I just need to practice. All-in-all, it's an okay product.
Lilian H.
Lilian H.
Twentynin Plm, CA
How long does the Battery last once its full charged? Does it slow down when you use it like other brands?
rosa r.
rosa r.
Stratford, CT
Is this safe to use on your own natural nails without it damaging them?
Where can I buy it??
carly k.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can I purchase for how much ?