Revlon RVPHORFO7 1 oz Photoready Airbrush Effect Foundation - Mocha uploaded by Maya M.Revlon RVPHORFO7 1 oz Photoready Airbrush Effect Foundation - Mocha uploaded by Janae M.

BY REVLON

Our fragrance and beauty products provide everyone a perfect finishing and luxurious look. It will provide a wonderful make over and fragrance for everyday use ease to handle and portable. Our cosmetics are named for its quality and attractive colors and we value our client's so all our cosmetics has strict quality management. Our products help everyone to shine like a day star. Features Photoready Airbrush Effect Foundation - Mocha Specifications Size: 1 oz Weight: 3.74 lbs see more...

Alejandra &.
I did not really like how to foundation held on to my face, but it indeed did stay on. It was very hard to apply because I had to keep on applying it. I did like the packaging. No I would not buy it again
Janae M.
Akron, OH
I've never had a drugstore product where I was willingly and honestly able to rate it a 5 star! I loved this foundation. I was able to get it on sale at my local Walgreens it was basically buy one get one free last fall, how ever I'm just now running out of it. So they last a long time! It has like specks of sparkles that gives this illuminating glow. I am dark skinned so the fact that I found a drugstore foundation that wasn't too orange made me so happy!
Patrice C.
I Bought this foundation in hopes that it will work being that it's hard for women of color to find some things that will work. It was long lasting but unfortunately I had to buy two in order to get my exact color. One was too high and yellow tones and other was too many red tones so it was like doctor Foundation. Also on another side note though product is very oily.
Lisa T.
I've tried tons of products ranging from cover girl to MAC and I still love this foundation! Great light airbrush feel coverage and sits well on top of smash box primer.
Taylor H.
Prattville, AL
I love this foundation! I compare it to MUF's foundation! This is an amazing find for such a little price! It doesn't have any back flash on my fave when I take pictures! If you are on the fence get it!!
Sonya E.
very lonely
I personally love Revlon products they don't break me out and at Wal-Mart they are on sale sometimes. Covers my pores pretty well
lesa r.
Wasn't a fan. Didn't work nearly as well as colorstay. It was much lighter feeling though and still covered semi well.
Samantha L.
Doral, FL
Me encanta. I just love it.
Cubre bien y viene en muchos tonos.
Tiene un toque de shiny y queda bastante bien
Maya M.
kent
This foundation (I have in a slightly lighter shade) is absolutely amazing! It leaves my skin looking airbrushed and doesn't cake at all no matter how many layers you do, I normally just stick to one anyway as the coverage is great. Would definitely recommend and keeps my skin hydrated.
member-53d580681
Un efecto de porcelana instantáneo. Libre de brillo y con unnfecto ligero. Es una base de alta duración perfecto para toda ocasión y todos los tipos es de piel