BY REVLON

Nano Ceramic Technology Frizz-Free Curls Every Time Auto Shutoff Precise Digital Set Controls Key Lock Mode Locks-in Heat Settings Automatic Shutoff Tangle-Free Swivel Cord Safety Stand Worldwide D. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! I get the exact curls I'm looking for and it doesn't burn my hair. It gets hot enough to get the job done. And it's super cute! I use it a few days a week and I've had it for about a year and it's still going strong!
Dianna H.
Camden
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product but it didn't wow me at all
I'm disappointed in the way the iron gets stuck to my hair and burns it off, I've uses other irons and never had an issue I'm not saying it can't improve I'm sure this issue will improve
Becca H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for creating the perfect look! Love how easily it heats and styles my hair! The tapered barrel is perfect for creating large or small curls.
Anna H.
This hair styler is AMAZING!!! It's curls your hair perfectly and it lasts long. I love it, and I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Corinna O.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product to curl your hair very easy to use great price for a curling iron love the barrel size for this curling iron
Theresa M.
Stockton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love REVLON... From wanda to curling irons to straighteners revlon is a trusted brand and affordable
Ana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This styler is amazing the price and quality are good. I used every weekend. My hair looks amazing
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that the changes in sizes don't show up a lot when you Carl it. It looks very natural
Angelica B.
Buen producto te deja unas ondas súper naturales está hecho de buen material y buena cerámica