Revlon RVIR3002C Perfect Heat Essentials Crimper uploaded by Kasandra N.

BY REVLON

Revlon RVIR3002C 1 inch Perfect Heat Essentials Crimper see more...

Erica L.
Fairfield
Normally I love Revlon products but this one did nothing for me. It never got hot enough to do anything. I waited probably 10 minuets hoping it would heat up but it didn’t. I would never buy this again or tell any one else to buy it. Plus it was pretty expensive for not working.
Hallie H.
I really like this because it makes your hair look really nice and it won’t disappoint you it would actually make you really happy it might be expensive but it is worth it I recommend that every girl should go and buy one
Rocio M.
Perth amboy, NJ
What I like most about this flat iron is that it doesn't burn my hair. My hair is very curly but it straightens easily with the right about of heat. I don't have to reuse this iron over and over causing heat damage to my follicles. Overall, the price is good and I liked using this iron.
Autum B.
E Liverpool, OH
This isnt my exact straightener but mine is so old I dont know the name of it! I have had this one for over 10 years and I will be devastated when it finally dies becuse its the only straightener that works on my naturally frizzy, wavy hair.
Michelle S.
Harrisburg, PA
Does the job I need it to do. I have almost perfectly straight hair naturally, with a slight bit of wave underneath when blow dried. I use this tool to quickly straighten the wavy parts. Overall I am satisfied with the quality of the tool
Karina C.
chicago
Brittany B.
united states
It was a great hair straightener and lasted a little while but for the price it should be A LOT more durable. While using this it dropped on the floor and both of the thermo plates broke. Was less than a ur old.
Ashna M.
This is easy to use and was very unique to me. I like how affordable this is compared to the cost of other heating tools. I always use a heat protectant and I used it one time so far and am satisfied.
Molly U.
Easton
This was in a hotel I was a guest at; it worked very well and I would definitely recommend. I was impressed with how easy it was to straighten my hair, which is usually very tedious.
Ebony S.
harlem
I brought this hair straightener years ago. I loved this sooo hard. Everyone know ebony hair is always straight or have curls. Using this will make your hair curly/wavy if that makes sense. I love this.... i can’t find it anywhere though that’s why I don’t buy it anymore.
Génesis Q.
What do you think of this iron?