BY REVLON

High performance diamond additives create a smoother surface for easy glide during use. The diamond coating also has the highest thermal conductivity of any known solid which allows for professional high heat and stunning results. Tourmaline technology provides maximum hair-conditioning ions for smooth, manageable, frizz-free hair and extra shine. Ceramic technology provides high, even heat that penetrates hair from the inside-out, helping hair retain natural moisture and reduces hot spots while styling. The ¾-inch barrels are perfect for creating stunning retro waves. Has multiple heat settings. Comes with a heat resistant glove.

Buy on Amazon
Noemi A.
Albert Lea , MN
I love this product it makes your hair nice and wavy gives you beach waves or you could have tighter waves I love it it just gives so much texture to your hair and it just works super great I really recommend this
Andrea A.
Miami
Con poca regularidad Utilizo estos productos pero cuando lo hago deja mi cabello perfecto para alguna cena o evento especial el calor y el tipo de textura suaviza el cabello dándole un toque suave y de firmeza
Aaliyah A.
Tampa Florida
It's good but it's bot for my type of hair I have curly hair I don't think it's good for curly hair. Isn't expensive .  I bout it at cvs . And it was cheap there. I was disappointed at the product cause it wasn't for me abs I will not buy it . Again cause it's not for me
Alayna B.
Sapulpa, OK
want this so bad. it's so good. I LOVE THIS!! I want it again so bad. it's amazing and it works a well. makes my hair looks so good. it's great. yeahhhh YAYYY yesss
Nicole W.
Delmar, NY
I love the Revlon Deepwaver! I used to have the Bed Head one but it broke, and this one was way cheaper. My hair is naturally wavy/curly but due to heat/color damage certain parts of my hair don't dry correctly and i love to go into those parts with this deepwaver to provide consistency to my hair and make it look curly all over!
Maddie F.
I haven't had the time to use this in a while but it does work really well! If I have time to really do something with my hair, I'll use this because it is pretty fast and works very well. It's not like you got a perm but it's more like beach waves. Which is really nice.
Tiffany J.
Heats up extremely fast so be careful! Once it's ready though it makes the most beautiful waves. Even with the high temps it hasn't burned any of my hair off or damaged it to change my natural curl pattern. I use it on my natural hair as well as extensions and it performs wonderfully.
Aliyah W.
my hair is thick and coarse but it really does work for my hair type and that was very surprising for me. it was my very first time using this product and i love it. you should really try this product because i promise you will love it !
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Used this when my sister received it as a gift on myself and her. It didn't work great for my thick curlyish hair but worked good for her thinner straight hair. Made nice unsure on price but wouldn't recommend for thicker hair
Kelsey C.
As a professional hair stylist, I have to be honest. I love this tool just as much as I love my Chi. It's way cheaper and it has lasted for years. I use this one in my own home, that's how much I love it! I got mine from target!
Alex R.
Warrenton, MO
How does this product differ from others that are similar? I have one similar to this but it's so old, I'll need to get a new one soon. I have medium length hair, do you think it would take a long time to crimp my whole head with this product?