BY REVLON

Curls by Revlon Styling Iron. Multiple heat settings. Direct heat. Tangle-proof cord. Choose from 3/4", 1".

Morgan P.
Wichita
This is such a great curling iron! I have thick curly hair and this curling iron is able to tame and curl my hair. I am overly satisfied with the product based on the price. I can not afford a fancy curler so this is the next best thing! I take it with me when I travel. I have had it for over 4 years now and it is still going.
QueenAkassya F.
Cedar rapids, IA
I hate to give this a battery reading because I know Revlon is a really good brand however I bought a new curling iron from unfortunately Walmart I really need a curling iron last minute and the one I bought was not working right or working properly and then it when I try to go return it it was just a huge hassle and I just said forget it I have other Revlon curling irons that were in the store. Going to get to the time and I love those and they have last forever but this one that I had just did not work well and was very disappointing and I know I need to get a new curling iron new hair dryer and straightener because it seems all of my hair equipment has reached its last leg and I need it for my makeup artist kit so I can do hair too but in this purchase I know likes it I know we're good and I will definitely get more Revlon when I'm able to
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
I got this as a gift for my birthday. This isn't a bad curling iron. I'm not sure how much the person paid, but I seriously wouldn't pay over 25$ for this. It doesn't keep a curl long, unless it's on the highest setting, which I don't like. But if your in a pinch, it does do the job for the most part.
Sayra S.
North Las Vegas nv, NV
It's okay if you trying to curl extensions that are not to be heated too much for your hair well you have to really hit it up and it's only to be able to use for a starting point but those that don't really want to burn their hair it's very good for you I honestly like something that it's going to get the job done quick so if you want something to look natural not to overheat or burn your hair this is for you
Resendiz J.
El Paso
I have learned that big curling irons do not work for me because my hair is too short. But i use this on my sister's and leaves the perfect curls that last all night.
Shifra E.
Brooklyn, NY
This curling iron does the job well.  It does take a little while to heat up, and when I'm in a rush and don't want to spend a lot of time curling, I have to put it on the highest setting in order for the curls to hold for more than a couple of minutes.  It is quite versatile.
Karina C.
chicago
Mariana F.
Alexandria, VA
It’s very good and practical, gets warm very fast and cold as well. Make beautiful curls and have a good price. I recommend, I am really satisfied with this brand.
Gracie B.
Saint Robert
This curling iron has lasted me months! I haven’t had one problem with it and my curls hold well (I have thick, long, and fine hair). I like the heat adjustments and how quickly it heats up! I highly recommend it!
Maureen T.
Naperville, IL
I love this curling iron!! It is a great price and works extremely well. It heats up fast and helps create beautiful curls that last all day. I would recommend it to others!
Mariella C.
ciudad Real
What is your maximum degree of heat?