BY REVLON

Curls by Revlon Styling Iron. Multiple heat settings. Direct heat. Tangle-proof cord. Choose from 3/4", 1".

Martina T.
Martina T.
Derby, VT
This is a great curling iron!!!!! It may not be as good as the $100 ones, but this is a great product for a great price. It's quick and easy to use!!!!!
Danita L.
Danita L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Call me "old school" but this model can still be found with all of the fancy straighteners, automatic curlers, schmancy beachy wave irons, etc. in my bathroom hair-do arsenal. It is both the perfect size for curls that aren't too tight or too loose. My teenage daughters sometimes laugh at my "(OF) old faithful" however, anytime they need help with their gorgeous long locks I always come thru mimicking the same look they want, because OF comes thru every time. 😉 It lasts a long time, it has an auto shut off and the heat is adjustable. My only complaint is that the spring doesn't last as long as I would like but for $12.99, you really can't complain!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Covington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'D DAY THIS CURLING IRON IS OK IS JUST YOU'D REGULAR  RUN OF THE MILL CURLING IRON & I  USUALLY  HAVE GO OVER MY HAIR A FEW TIMES TO GET CLOSE TO THE DESIRED  EFFECCT  I'M LOOKING B FOR ! I'D MUCH RATHER HAVE THE THE NO CLIP  BARREL  CURLING  IRON I THINK IT WOULD BE A BETTER FIT SINCE MY HAIR IS HARD TO CURL
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great curling iron for the money. It's not too expensive but it's not dirt cheap either. One thing I don't like about it is the on/off button. I tend to randomly switch it off while I'm curling my hair and never even know until a few strands later when it starts not curling. So maybe make the button harder to press so you don't turn it off as easy.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Minnetonka
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works very well on my friends when I style their hair, however I can never get the curls to hold for me. I however do not have think hair. I've found that with curlers (so far), the more money you put into them, the better they are. This may not be the case for everyone. However if you have thick or coarse hair, I would recommend this iron.
Virgie S.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Curling iron it has a big rod so I get big curls. It doesn't pull my hair and does such a good job. Got mine at Walmart yrs ago, I probably need a new one but this one still works good so why worry. Anyways it was very affordable and works really good an last forever.
Paris B.
Paris B.
Bloomington, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great curling iron. I took the clamp off because I like the look of a straight barrel wand curl better. Works really well either way though. I probably wouldn't have gotten this curling iron myself but my boyfriend got it for me for Christmas and I'm glad he did because I use it multiple times per week now.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is stick straight and is sooooo hard to find curling irons that will curl my hair and hold longer than a min! With that being said this is one of the few I've used that will curl beautifully and actually hold! It's easy to use and handle and doesn't break the bank so that's definitely a plus! I'd recommend for sure!
Shifra E.
Shifra E.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curling iron does the job well.  It does take a little while to heat up, and when I'm in a rush and don't want to spend a lot of time curling, I have to put it on the highest setting in order for the curls to hold for more than a couple of minutes.  It is quite versatile.
ROSA LINDA C.
ROSA LINDA C.
Corona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this curling iron!! It leaves my curls really defined !! I wrap it around the barrel for only a few seconds and my hair is ready!! I have purchased this brand quite a few times now. I definitely recommend this curling iron to everyone!!
Mariella C.
Mariella C.
ciudad Real
What is your maximum degree of heat?