BY REVLON

Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Great product! This curling iron heats up so hot that I know it will put a decent curl that will lady in my hair. If I happen to leave the curling iron on too long & forget to turn it off, it has a feature that will automatically shut it down so I don't have to worry about it catching fire. I would recommend this to others.
Vithia🌻 B.
I like this curling iron a lot. I don’t really use them because I’m obsessed with Wands but when I want lose curls I tend to reach for this curling iron. It’s inexpensive and works pretty well if you ask me
Edith A.
Phoenix , AZ
I had this curling iron for a few years and it held up nicely until I dropped it and the buttons broke. I have long thick black hair and this was able to curl my hair and my hair held the curls/waves nicely. If I find again I will repurchase!
Sadie E.
This curling iron works well when you want thick beachy looking curls. It helps make your hair look full still with curls, and doesn't fry the heck out of your hair like some curling irons do. I recommend trying. I use this everyday and it hasn't done me wrong yet! It's very durable.
Dayana V.
caracas
Me encanta!!!!! I love, de fácil manejo, haces con ella unos bucles hermosos, si es efectiva, y puedes realizar miles de peinados. Es duradera y calienta muy bien, para mi cabello que es bastante liso. Es un producto que volvería a comprar o mejor dicho que recomendaría.
Alyssa S.
My opinion it was like any other hair curler I've used before so for me it was more like eh and it was a good valued product I mean it's a hair curler and it's just like the others and yes it is effective but yeah I'd buy it again if I had to. If it was my only option.
lauren b.
Love this iron. I normally prefer another brand but I was in a hurry and in Target and saw this one on sale. And I have to say i was extremely impressed.  The iron is made of great quality and it heats up quickly while evenly distributing heat. I'm a fan!
Nancy G.
I just love Revlon ride or die for them they can never fail me! It's very affordable and good for the price I have short hair right now and they have different sizes of hair curlers I rather spent my money here then Sally's:). I recommend it for beIN on a budget
D'Ana M.
Love this curler it's my go to for evening hair. I have thick hair and it made it last all night which is difficult in such dry humid climate . The price and value go hand in hand and it worked for my thick & very long hair. I am thinking of buying More of this one
Jennifer C.
Love this curler ,my hair is so flat and thin that I thought I would never be able to curl my hair but I certainly can with this . I am amazed of how well it works, the perfect temperature ,perfect curls , it is very worth ever penny . It not only made me feel good about myself but other seen such a. Big improvement
Gabriela V.
¿el agarre de la rizadora tiene relieve es plano ? por que tuve una que y al igual que la foto parecía que si tenia pero era plana y no tenia tanto agarre