BY REVLON

Ceramic Ionic Technology 3 Heat / 2 Speed Settings Locking Cold Shot Button Rubberized Handle Lightweight Design Removable End Cap Hanging Ring see more...

Samantha D.
Gooding , ID
I don't typically blow dry my hair because it is very thin, dry and curly. But when I have in the past this blow dryer did the job well. I prefer ceramic tools over anything else and this left my hair less frizzy than others
Issela V.
I really like this hair dryer, I unfortunately lost mine but I am going to buy another one! I have Alot of hair and this surprisingly doesn't take that long to dry it all !
Audrey S.
I use of this product before I got my Chi hair dryer. It works well and only took me about 15 to 20 minutes to dry my hair. I do have very thick hair so this really was not long for me. I would say it works well and the quality is not bad I would recommend for all. Along with this the price is not very high.
Anahi C.
San Antonio
Would recommend. Good brand. Inexpensive and very worth it. Ive used several of their products . It woild be my go to brand regarding hair utensils
beth h.
Roxboro
I've had mine for years now! Has yet to give up on me and still pushes good warm heat that dries my hair quick without leaving it in knots!
La F.
Esta secadora esta bien padre porque seca el pelo bien bonito se las recomiendo que la compren no se van arrepentir...
Ashley S.
This product is very good. It does what it says it will do and it is very cheap. I would choose this over any other.
Alicia A.
best brand ever fir a blow dryer! i've never used any brand except them, they are super adorable and easy to use
Ana A.
Muito bom, seca o cabelo super rápido, por conta do vento forte que faz, e tem a opção do jato frio ou quente