BY REVLON

From Revlon quality line of Hair Dryers

Buy on Amazon
Coral P.
I like my hair dryer pretty well. It's easy to hold onto. Overall, it gets the job done. One quirk of it is that the middle selection is off instead of the bottom option. I always get that bottom level first. I would buy it again if I had the chance.
Breeana B.
It works but it nothing special. I wouldn’t recommend this because my hair looks frizzy after use, it was a gift to me. I am disappointed by the appearance of my hair after taking the time to blow dry it
Noelle G.
Bruce , MS
I really enjoy this hair dryer! I bought it from Walmart and I’ve had it for about 8 months. It still works amazingly! I would definitely buy another one whenever this one wears out!
Carrie S.
I trust the Revlon brand and I've used them for many years.  They're great products and they last a long time.  I feel they are affordable and provide great quality.  I would definitely recommend the Revlon brand to others.  They're made to last.
Liana M.
Las Cruces, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
For the most part I loved this hair dryer, it dried my hair faster than other dryers I had tried in the past. I did feel like it ran out of steam a little quick and left my hair just a little dry (I’m not sure if this was due to the amount of heat on my hair) but overall it’s a good hair dryer.
Savana E.
Mountain City
Purchased at: Walmart
I wasn’t to pleased with this hair dryer. It was affordable yes but it didn’t meet my expectations. This was my first time using a dryer by this brand. It was really disappointing in my opinion. There is a lot of room for improvement to it!
Sara C.
Lombard
I still use this because I can't afford a nice hair dryer - it gets the job done and dries my hair, but even with the diffuser my curls are still ending up frizzy and undefined. The cool option is also difficult to maintain because it's a button and not a switch.
Andi H.
surprise
I really like this dryer but I had an issue with it a couple months back it started getting a Smokey smell every time you turn it on, I only had it a few months so it didn’t last very long . I don’t know if I would buy it again.
Faith K.
US
Purchased at: Walmart
Revlon is probably the best inexpensive hair dryer. I don't really use much heat on my hair considering it's thin as it is and takes forever to grow so ice recently stopped using even a hair dryer. But I give Revlon 5 stars.
Nicole G.
I haven’t used this hair dryer in quite awhile. It was very affordable and easy to find. I purchased it once and haven’t again. Compared to salon quality dryers, it is loud and slow drying. I would not recommend.
Kendra B.