Revlon RVDR5168S3 Hair Dryer

Revlon Rvdr5168s3 Hair Dryer 1875w 3 Heat Settings 2 Speed

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon RVDR5168S3 Hair Dryer!
Jacksonville
It is light weight but It is not the right fit for me. Sorry but I just use it dry excess water off my pup( it was better than throwing it away)
Rochester, NY
This hair dryer I've had for 4 years and i still have it. It's just now starting to act up on me but i still get use for my wash n go hair styles
Independence, MO
Like using this hair dryer, is simple and easy to use with only two settings. I really like the color is pink too cause I'm a girly girl.
Los Angeles, CA
This blow drier dont really work as good as my new blow drier i just brought it dnt get as hot. And i have to have a dried that get hot
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it ! Works great easy to use heat is great I used it a lot I like revlon products my hair type is straight thick hair
Washington, DC
Gostaria muito de ter esse secador, parece ser maravilhoso, ainda mais com esse difusor que ajuda muito em cabelos crespos
Cleveland, OH
I have used this hair dryer once in my friend's house and to be honest I liked it. It really helps you if ur running late.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love that it gives my hair volume and with the right heat protection its great for when I dont have time to air dry it.
Beaumont, TX
I have had several of these and I love how quickly they dry my hair without causing damage to my hair by over heating it.
Monroe, MI
Great! Love all the side attachments that come with it. It has also lasted a very long time. So it is a great value.

Looking for your answer?