Revlon RVDR5168S3 Hair Dryer uploaded by Heidy A.

BY REVLON

Revlon Rvdr5168s3 Hair Dryer 1875w 3 Heat Settings 2 Speed

Alecia w.
bensalem
I usually wash my hair two times a week just because it gets really crazy and hard to manage I love this hairdryer just because it comes with the extra pieces which makes it easier for my hair to dry quicker not that expensive and would recommend it
Shian S.
long branch
Powerful, strong and most importantly stylish! Lol. This should be in everyone bathrooms. It doesn’t give your hair fizz. You can just blow and go using the attachable comb and it would look sleek as if coming out of a Salon
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and every
Alli N.
Louisville, KY
I really like this bake dryer and have been using it for years. Jt always dries my hair in a decent amount of time and it doesn’t seem to burn or singe it. It was affordable as I would recommend it to others.
Aliviya J.
Ann Arbor
This product is great. I love how it has multiple comb atachments. I love this because I have very kinky hair and curly hair so it goes very quick and easily. I am very satisfied with this prouduct
Carla G.
Berkeley
It blow drys your hair very good and I love using the cone because he straightens it very well so before I use my straightener and blow dryer in a dries it pretty well without like sizzling the ends of your hair.
Aonna J.
East Chicago, IN
It's a great hair dryer. Love that it comes with the hair comb attachment. The only thing I don't like is that the piece that holds the comb to the dryer broke off and the comb doesn't really stay on without it.
Abbey T.
Anchorage
This was a great hair dryer, it lasted for a little over a year and was great quality. It was pretty affordable. It works for most hair types. I am satisfied with this hair dryer!
Caitlin K.
O Fallon, MO
The great thing about this dryer is that they last a long time. However, it does take a while for me to dry my hair, but that could be because I have thick hair.
lerrisa W.
Kissimmee, FL
This dryer is pretty decent however I’ve had this dryer for years already and the heat setting isn’t so hot anymore. I think it’s because mine is already old. I usually use this with a diffuser and you can buy this at Walmart or target.