Revlon Rvdr5034 Black Hair Dryer 2Heat 2Speed 1875W Turbo uploaded by Angela j.

BY REVLON #9 in Hair Dryers

Dries hair fast for great results. Features: 2 heat/speed settings for precise styling Removable end cap for easy cleaning Cold shot button releases cool air to set the style Lightweight, compact design Hanging ring for easy storage The product you buy may differ slightly from the one shown on this carton due to continuing product improvements. ; Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additonal modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

• Does this dryer come with an extension for the end so I don't burn ...2 Answers
Revlon Rvdr5034 Black Hair Dryer 2Heat 2Speed 1875W Turbo
  • "If you're looking for a good small easy traveling blow dryer this one works very well." in 3 reviews
  • "I love this dryer it works great for me and my kids I've had it for almost two years as this one replaced one" in 2 reviews
  • "It also works great for blow drying your hair straight!" in 1 review
Raven S.
Raven S.
Conley, GA
For just under $15 this hair dryer is amazing. I have really thick hair and this drys my hair pretty quickly. My only complaint is that it doesn't come with any extensions. I absolutely love this thing
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this hair dryer for quite some time, and I really like it. It does a great job of drying my hair and even has multiple heat settings. I really like that it has a cool setting on the hair dryer because sometimes I don't want hot hair blowing on me while I'm styling my hair. I won't lie, I sometimes use the cold setting to cool myself off while I apply makeup.
Akanksha T.
Akanksha T.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for over a year. I use it mostly to dry my hair or after a voluminous mousse in my hair. It is pretty affordable for an electronic product that you would not mind if it did not work for you. I use it on low/ high heat setting or cool setting sometimes too. it does not have a variety of speeds but it does dry my hair fast.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Alliance, OH
I have this blow dryer and another and i prefer to use this one. It fits in the hand very easily. You can switch between hot and cold settings and the hot actually gets pretty got if you set it to. The only thing i didnt like is that it didnt come with any attachments like a diffuser like other blow dryers do.
Sunshine L.
Sunshine L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does what I need it to do and that's dry my hair. Can't go wrong with it. I've taken it with me when I travel and it's small enough to fit into my suitcase. It would be nice if I was able to fold it in half like other ones, but I'm not too picky about that. What matters is it did what it needed to do.
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
The hair dryer does the job.  I am not a hair snob as I have straight hair.  Sometimes I do not even use a hair dryer so this one works just fine for me.  However, if you need a reliable every day hairdryer that will not grab your hair into the filter, purchase something else.
Lorena D.
Lorena D.
Downers Grove, IL
I needed a hair dryer that was good and not too expensive. Revlon has a good reputation and I am satisfied with all the products that I have used from their brand. So I decided to give a try for their hair dryer and I don't regret it! It is simple to use and it is not too big, so it doesn't take too much space in my bathroom. I recommend it!
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best blow dryer ever . My curly hair barely leaves that natural state . I use this Atleast once every 3 months. I have tried to use this three times and it's not worth it's price (which is pretty expensive unless you find it somewhere else) if you have curly hair . I would suggest curly hair girls not to get it
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Desloge
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairdryer. I purchased it at Walmart. It was very affordable. When I first tried it out I wasn't sure it would work. I tend to have very frizzy hair but when I use this product it doesn't make my hair frizzy. I would definitely recommend.
Marian A.
Marian A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revlon Rvdr5034 Black Hair Dryer 2Heat 2Speed 1875W Turbo is a good dryer for teens. However if you have thick or coarse hair, I highly recommend a more powerful #hair #dryer. Using this #dryer on thick will take longer than usual.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this dryer come with an extension for the end so I don't burn my hair?