BY REVLON #96 in Hair Dryers

Revlon professional styler 1875 watt dryer. Ion select dial tailors hair-conditioning ion output. Separate switches control 3 heats and 2 speeds. Cold shot button. Turbo boost button for instant in.

Stephanie P.
Jupiter, FL
Great hair dryer. I have had mine for years and it works very well. I usually flip my hair upside down and blow dry for added volume. Or if I’m trying to straighten my hair without the iron I usually brush my hair while blow drying.
Kelsey B.
Ward, AR
i may be the last person who should review a hair dryer because i rarely use one, but i love my revlon and it was affordable. it also includes multiple heat settings and a diffuser which is what i use when i do reach for it
Kait M.
A very good hair dryer, especially for the reasonable price it is sold for in drug stores. Helps to tame frizzy hair by providing a blow dry that smooths poofiness and flyaways that often times ate apparent with cheaper hair dryers
Torky C.
hamburg
Does what it does. It’s a hair dryer nothing is very different comparing to other products. They tried but honestly there is not absolutely nothing new about this is different compared to the other products / hair dryers.
Morgan W.
Lenoir City , TN
I use this hair tool everyday and it works great. Drys hair really fast. This product is affordable and you most definitely get your money’s worth! If you are looking to buy one I got mine at my local Walmart!!
Chyanne F.
Lubbock
This product is great! It works incredibly good on my hair. It is really fast and doesn’t leave it all poofy. I bought it at target and it has lasted me a year so far. I have recommended this product to family and friends.
Sabiha
Worked well for a year or so and then the wire got tangled and it burnt out. Don’t tangle your wire! Keep it straight or in large loops so it doesn’t get twisted. I would spend a little more and get a really good blow dryer if you blow dry your hair often.
Chelsea G.
Had one for a long time and use it every time I need dry hair and volume. My favorite and really easy to use. Had high or low settings. I have long thick hair and it works great!
Marley C.
West Point, MS
Nothing like a good hair dryer. This one is my favorite though because it dries my hair in under 20 minutes. I use this product every single day. I bought it at Walmart.
Naci R.
Lake Charles, LA
I love my hair dryer! I have really curly hair and have to use a diffuser and this one works amazingly. I get so many compliments on my hair after blow drying it. I would absolutely buy this again, but I'm hoping I won't need to for awhile.