Revlon RV544PKF 1875W Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Dryer (2 pack) uploaded by Beverly B.

BY REVLON

Revlon 1875 Watt Tourmaline Ionic Lightweight Dryer feature Tourmaline Ionic Technology for ultimate shine, volume, and healthier looking styles. This dryer features an ion indicator light, separate heat and speed rocker switches, 2 heat/2 speed... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney L.
Norcross
This is the best hair dryer I have used and I have used quite a few it dries my hair quickly and effortlessly. It only takes me about 7 minutes of blowdry my hair with other ones 8 took me 15 to 20 so I really enjoy this project
Brittany W.
Thomson, GA
I like that you can adjust the temperature and speed of the air and that it had an ionic switch, but I wish it was more powerful because my hair is really thick and it can take forever to dry.
Lisa Z.
New York
Now this Ionic Ceramic blow dryer is just wonderful.I use it on dry or even wet hair.It never over dry's my hair or burns it like some blow dryers.I purchased this blow dryer last year and I think I'm in love with it.Its just a wonderful product and I highly recommend it to people with all hair types.
Sicily R.
Moundridge
Works amazing! Bought this for my mom on her birthday and I always use it lol. I've always had curly thick hair that's hard to blow dry quickly, but this does the job and has good options for temperature and blow force.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
I have not used this exact hair dryer but I have used many revlon hair dryers and they are amazing. They are a decent price and definitely get the job done. I have purchased all of mine at Walmart. I wouldn't change anything about them.
Kylie A.
Tgis is such a great hair dryer. I love all the accessories it comes with. The disfuser works great when I curl my hair. It gives the best amount if volume without the frizz.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is a great hair dryer. I have used several and they seem to over heat the hair. This has a great little attachment to add volume. I reccomemd this product.
Toby B.
south boston, VA
Powerful and live the cool setting so that I can dry without damaging my hair. I have had this dryer for years so I would recommend. Good quality
Jismary M.
seven spring
super bueno me encanta te hace unos ricos bellos con el secador de rizos lo amo y te deja el cabello bien pulido calienta excelenteđź’ś
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Limits damage to my hair. I love the different heat settings. I wish it could dry my hair slightly faster.