BY REVLON

Revlon 1875 Watt Tourmaline Ionic Lightweight Dryer feature Tourmaline Ionic Technology for ultimate shine, volume, and healthier looking styles. This dryer features an ion indicator light, separate heat and speed rocker switches, 2 heat/2 speed... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
New York
Now this Ionic Ceramic blow dryer is just wonderful.I use it on dry or even wet hair.It never over dry's my hair or burns it like some blow dryers.I purchased this blow dryer last year and I think I'm in love with it.Its just a wonderful product and I highly recommend it to people with all hair types.
Sicily R.
Sicily R.
Moundridge
Works amazing! Bought this for my mom on her birthday and I always use it lol. I've always had curly thick hair that's hard to blow dry quickly, but this does the job and has good options for temperature and blow force.
Brittanny W.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
I have not used this exact hair dryer but I have used many revlon hair dryers and they are amazing. They are a decent price and definitely get the job done. I have purchased all of mine at Walmart. I wouldn't change anything about them.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Thomson, GA
I like that you can adjust the temperature and speed of the air and that it had an ionic switch, but I wish it was more powerful because my hair is really thick and it can take forever to dry.
Kylie A.
Kylie A.
Tgis is such a great hair dryer. I love all the accessories it comes with. The disfuser works great when I curl my hair. It gives the best amount if volume without the frizz.
Toby B.
Toby B.
south boston, VA
Powerful and live the cool setting so that I can dry without damaging my hair. I have had this dryer for years so I would recommend. Good quality
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Belfry
I have the hair dryer. It works well, but doesn't work any better than cheaper ones do
Sal M.
Sal M.
Meknes
I love the diffuser as I have curly hair and need it everyday almost to maintain my curls. Been using it almost for ten years now and can't live without it.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
palmerston north
Did the job well and dryer my hair fast effectively and successfully the dryer itself looked nicely made and wasn't too noisy which I liked
Camila M.
Camila M.
Es muy buena de verdad y a la vez resistente porque se me ha caído infinidad de veces y todavía sirve excelente producto