BY REVLON

REVLON RV519 1875W Ion Select Dryer Type: Basic Features: ION SELECT dial and aION SELECT indicator lights Separate professional rocker switches 3 heats and 2 speeds Cold Shot button Removable end cap for easy cleaning Airflow concentrator attachment Ionic: Yes Cool Shot Button: Yes Power: 1875 Watts Labor: 1 year limited Parts: 1 year limited see more...

Daniella U.
Daniella U.
Norcross, GA
I'm a hairdresser and this isn't my favorite blow dryer but it deffinetly does the job... the tip helps smooth my hair out but I wish it had a little more power. Over all the product is priced perfectly for what your receiving
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Dry creek, WV
I bought this hair dryer after my last one stoped working. I have really thick hair so it usually takes awhile for my hair to get dried, but not this with this hair dryer. I will definitely recommend it.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
I recieved as present from my mother and fell in love. Works like a charm. Drys my hair within moments of using. I recommend all those with thick hair you'll be truly satisfied
Angela B.
Angela B.
Renton, WA
This hair dryer lasts just as long as the higher end dryers. Leaves your hair smooth and not frizzy. One of the best dryers you can get at your local drug store.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Dundee, OR
Great for blow outs and it definitely does it's job. There's also different tips that you can buy if you're looking to achieve different styles
Rita M.
Rita M.
London
I've had this hair dryer for a long time never had a problem with it and it dries my hair really fast honestly
samara c.
samara c.
Muito bom vale super apena top de mais, muito chique é lindo além de uma excelente qualidade amei muito mesmo
Diva P.
Diva P.
Não possuo este produto em minha residência porém eu o uso no salão de beleza que frequento 2 vezes por mês.
yarhey h.
yarhey h.
Amo todo sus productos y está secadora más sale perfecta no se calienta y es perfecta para el uso personal