Revlon RV474N7 1875 Watt Ionic Hair Dryer uploaded by Makayla C.Revlon RV474N7 1875 Watt Ionic Hair Dryer uploaded by Wendie W.

BY REVLON #66 in Hair Dryers

Ionic technology Full size Dryer 3 Heat/Speed Settings Cold shot button Pearlized Pink see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Wendie W.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have had this @Revlon 1875 watt ion hair dryer for a few years now. This is the first time I have bought this hair dryer. I bought it @CVS for a GREAT price! $19.99! I have very fine, hair that is chemically treated. There are 3 speeds on this hair dryer, which I do like! It does have a cool button you can push to cool down for a minute. I think this dryer is great and I 💗that it is pink!! I just think it's TOO hot for fine, thin or damaged hair! That's the BIG down fall of this dryer.
Kari M.
Kari M.
I have probably owned at least three of this hair dryer. It is priced under $15 so when one dies I just go out and get the sameone. It lasts a few years and then starts to heat up way too much and has to be thrown away. I figure 2-3 years for a hairdryer that is used daily that is that cheap isn't bad.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Ashford, CT
This hairdryer was affordable and dries me thick hair quickly! I really like the attachment when I dry my hair in small sections to blow out my curls
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
The color is the first thing I love about this dryer! Who doesn't love hot pink??? This will dry your hair quickly and evenly. I highly recommend!
Casey L.
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Does the job for a reasonable price. I like that it has multiple heat settings but the labels came off of mine within one month of use.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Love my hair dryer have to hide it from my daughter and little sister but santa might bring them there on this yr
Lindy B.
Lindy B.
This isn't too bad. I think I bought mine at target. I was a first time user of this and it worked well!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
I bought my pink hair dryer years ago at Target. I fell in love with the color and was impressed with how well it dries my hair. The hairdryer comes with a heat setting & cool setting so you can adjust as you please. It also comes with a speed setting that you can change depending on how fast you want the air to blow. I use it whenever I need to get ready for a special event.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
N Hollywood, CA
I bought this hair dryer almost 8 years ago and it is still holding up after a few cross-country moves and countless college adventures! I sometimes wish the nose piece was a bit more square and flatter to that I could achieve a straighter blow dry, but for a $20 blow dryer from Target this this has been awesome.
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Burnsville, MN
Honestly, this hairdryer has made it through 5 moves, puberty and a few power outages. Which is more than any hairdryer should have to survive, but this baby has held on. It's not fallen apart, it's not super heavy, it's not cheaply made. Honestly, for the price pint, it's an excellent product.