Revlon RV474N7 1875 Watt Ionic Hair Dryer uploaded by Wendie W.Revlon RV474N7 1875 Watt Ionic Hair Dryer uploaded by Makayla C.

BY REVLON #32 in Hair Dryers

Ionic technology Full size Dryer 3 Heat/Speed Settings Cold shot button Pearlized Pink see more...

Wendie W.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have had this @Revlon 1875 watt ion hair dryer for a few years now. This is the first time I have bought this hair dryer. I bought it @CVS for a GREAT price! $19.99! I have very fine, hair that is chemically treated. There are 3 speeds on this hair dryer, which I do like! It does have a cool button you can push to cool down for a minute. I think this dryer is great and I 💗that it is pink!! I just think it's TOO hot for fine, thin or damaged hair! That's the BIG down fall of this dryer.
Kari M.
Kari M.
I have probably owned at least three of this hair dryer. It is priced under $15 so when one dies I just go out and get the sameone. It lasts a few years and then starts to heat up way too much and has to be thrown away. I figure 2-3 years for a hairdryer that is used daily that is that cheap isn't bad.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Ashford, CT
This hairdryer was affordable and dries me thick hair quickly! I really like the attachment when I dry my hair in small sections to blow out my curls
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
The color is the first thing I love about this dryer! Who doesn't love hot pink??? This will dry your hair quickly and evenly. I highly recommend!
Casey L.
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Does the job for a reasonable price. I like that it has multiple heat settings but the labels came off of mine within one month of use.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Love my hair dryer have to hide it from my daughter and little sister but santa might bring them there on this yr
Lindy B.
Lindy B.
This isn't too bad. I think I bought mine at target. I was a first time user of this and it worked well!
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
Kent, OH
I have had this hair dryer for several years. Its nice for me because I do not use my hair dryer on a regular basis and I dont dry my hair from completely wet. It has a cool setting that I use often as to not dammage my hair. It is relitively quiet compared to other hair dryers that I have used in the past. It is an affordable dryer. Also I have thin hair therefore it drys fast. I would not reccomend for someone who has thick hair.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
I bought my pink hair dryer years ago at Target. I fell in love with the color and was impressed with how well it dries my hair. The hairdryer comes with a heat setting & cool setting so you can adjust as you please. It also comes with a speed setting that you can change depending on how fast you want the air to blow. I use it whenever I need to get ready for a special event.
Jaqueline C.
Jaqueline C.
Wellsville
This is a great hair dryer, it is fast and stays clean pretty well so you don't really get the burning dust smell, i have had mine for a while and it has lasted a long time with no problems. The color is fun and adds a pop in the mornings. I have thick hair and it dries my hair decently fast which is a plus to!