Revlon RV474N7 1875 Watt Ionic Hair Dryer uploaded by Wendie W.Revlon RV474N7 1875 Watt Ionic Hair Dryer uploaded by Makayla C.

BY REVLON

Ionic technology Full size Dryer 3 Heat/Speed Settings Cold shot button Pearlized Pink see more...

Sierra K.
Kent, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this hair dryer for several years. Its nice for me because I do not use my hair dryer on a regular basis and I dont dry my hair from completely wet. It has a cool setting that I use often as to not dammage my hair. It is relitively quiet compared to other hair dryers that I have used in the past. It is an affordable dryer. Also I have thin hair therefore it drys fast. I would not reccomend for someone who has thick hair.
Jaqueline C.
Wellsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great hair dryer, it is fast and stays clean pretty well so you don't really get the burning dust smell, i have had mine for a while and it has lasted a long time with no problems. The color is fun and adds a pop in the mornings. I have thick hair and it dries my hair decently fast which is a plus to!
Mary L.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this hair dryer for years and it still works great! I have fairly thick hair and it dries my hair quickly. It also doesn't leave a lot of static in my hair, and I love that I am able to control the temperature of the air so I don't use too much heat.
Gina R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
absolutely loved this hair dryer, was light and compact enough that it was easy to travel with. I always noticed that it dried my hair more quickly than most hairdryers. It did seem to catch my hair more often than other brands and made quite a loud noise.
Liz F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this hair dryer for 6 years now and it is still going strong. Hands down best dryer I ever bought. It's also a pretty pink color. I will be very sad when it dies.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this @Revlon 1875 watt ion hair dryer for a few years now. This is the first time I have bought this hair dryer. I bought it @CVS for a GREAT price! $19.99! I have very fine, hair that is chemically treated. There are 3 speeds on this hair dryer, which I do like! It does have a cool button you can push to cool down for a minute. I think this dryer is great and I 💗that it is pink!! I just think it's TOO hot for fine, thin or damaged hair! That's the BIG down fall of this dryer.
Victoria D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this blow dryer. It was affordable and it worked. I use it after the shower and it works. I feel that there are other blow dryers that work faster, but it gets the job done. My hair feels nice and dry after. I usually put hair oil treatment after to help the frizz.
Brenda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought my pink hair dryer years ago at Target. I fell in love with the color and was impressed with how well it dries my hair. The hairdryer comes with a heat setting & cool setting so you can adjust as you please. It also comes with a speed setting that you can change depending on how fast you want the air to blow. I use it whenever I need to get ready for a special event.
Amanda M.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this hair dryer almost 8 years ago and it is still holding up after a few cross-country moves and countless college adventures! I sometimes wish the nose piece was a bit more square and flatter to that I could achieve a straighter blow dry, but for a $20 blow dryer from Target this this has been awesome.
Brianna A.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, this hairdryer has made it through 5 moves, puberty and a few power outages. Which is more than any hairdryer should have to survive, but this baby has held on. It's not fallen apart, it's not super heavy, it's not cheaply made. Honestly, for the price pint, it's an excellent product.