BeautyHair Styling ToolsRevlon
RV474N7 1875 Watt Ionic Hair Dryer

Revlon RV474N7 1875 Watt Ionic Hair Dryer

Ionic technology Full size Dryer 3 Heat/Speed Settings Cold shot button Pearlized Pink

HooW is this product?
Does this smooth your hair?
Start your review of Revlon RV474N7 1875 Watt Ionic Hair Dryer!
Davena G.
Middletown, OH
Revlon RV474N7 1875 Watt Ionic Hair Dryer uploaded by Davena G.
My grandma bought this for me for Christmas about sixteen years ago and it still works just fine. This is really good quality and I would definitely recommend this product
Donna H.
Maryville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
If your looking for an inexpensive hair dryer you should try Revlon RV474N7 1875 Watt Ionic Hair Dryer. The tip is this hairdryer is still going strong after 5 years. I have straight shoulder length hair. It driers my hair without drying it out. For the money I spent is a 5
Chelsea O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Revlon RV474N7 1875 Watt Ionic Hair Dryer uploaded by Chelsea O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have had this hair dryer for AGES, and it still works as good as it did the first day I got it. It’s inexpensive and does a great job at drying my hair without overheating and causing additionally temperature damage. I’m sure there are better hair dryers out there, but this is a great budget friendly option! #hair #hairdryer #hairstyling #blowdryer #budgethaircare #revlon #1875iconic
Brunna G.
Coconut Creek, FL
Fair for the price I paid. It’s a good dryer, nothing special. Good for my routine and to carry with me if I have to travel or take or somewhere for a quick finish.
Kelly S.
This little pink hair dryer is powerful for its size.  Very satisfied with the performance of this hair dryer.  I use this dryer weekly and it always gives great results.  I have long normal hair type.  I would recommend this hair dryer to others looking to purchase.
OLGA Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
REVLON Hair Dryer is very affordable! Now you can purchase it for $12-13 at Target or Walmart. 5-6 years ago it cost $10. This is not the best dryer from the brand, but for the price it works really good. I used it around 1 year! 💫
laura J.
Linden, VA
I have had this blow dryer for over a year and it is so cheap and does the job! I have owned several expensive blow dryers but this is one of my top favorite!
Rebakah G.
Works good, It’s nothing special but does the trick! I’ve owned it for quite a bit with no problems.
Kathleen A.
An affordable blow dryer that has lasted a long time. I would recommend to others looking for a solid choice
Janine E.
Rio Rico, AZ
Works great I have no issues with this and I use it all the time.. I bought mine at a Marshall’s at a really good price. I almost didn’t get it but I’m so glad I did
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
MaryMercedes M.
Indianapolis, IN
1,133 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Ariel B. il y a un an
The best hair dryer! I use this hair dryer every night as I have long hair that take a long time to dry! It really has a strong turbo engine that quickly provides even distributed heat that dries wet hair. It's also great to provide volume and design your hair when going out! A basic essential and must have for everyone! It really makes your hair super silky and soft!