BY REVLON

Revlon's New RV408 1875W Full-size Turbo Dryer has everything you need in a hair dryer with its 3 heat/speed settings, cold shot button to set your style and removeable airflow concentrator attachment. This dryer is great for all your styling needs. This dryer also features a removable end cap for easy cleaning and a hanging ring/cord guard for convenient storage. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cyndi A.
Washington
I love this blow dryer!  It isn't too heavy to hold for a long period of time, it has great hot/cold air output, and I like the looks of it.  I have had mine for over 8 years and it is still going strong.  I use mine every day sometime twice a day.  I would definitely recommend this product . . . and buy it again!
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
This is a pretty good hair dryer for the price. Nice lift and volume. I do wish it had more protection at the back to prevent hair from tangling in there and burning. Overall I am pretty satisfied with it.
Lori T.
This is a powerful little hair dryer at a great price ! $15 on Amazon. I've had it for awhile and when I do require a blowout I reach for this. Does what it says. You can't go wrong.
Kiana M.
love it! i wouldn't change it for world. this really comes to use when i wanna use it. yes, its easy to use & i use it for my curly hair so every 3 days.
Erica K.
What can I say? This is just a hair dryer. My works perfectly and dries my hair faster than any other hair dryer I have had.
Isabel C.
New York
Muy buen producto, tiene mucho calor y deja de acabar lo impresionante lo adoro demasiado bueno no hay otro igual a este es mi favorito
Maria B.
Weston , FL
Lo tengo y la verdad me gusta muchísimo, usando los depillos adecuados te dejara el cabello mejor que utilizando una plancha