BY REVLON #45 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Beauty & Style come to together in a series of Brushes dedicated to your everyday hair needs. The Revlon Essential Hair Brush line come with a rubberized finish for a better grip and maximum control. Available in 4 popular brush heads to create the latest hair styles or trends. So go ahead and Love Your Hair again with Revlon. Use with a Revlon Hair Appliance for best results. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria Mercedes H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairbrush! It detangles my hair so easily without the awful pulling and tugging! I use it on a daily basis and the best part is that it is very inexpensive. I'd definitely recommend this hairbrush to others.
Rhonda S.
Savonburg, KS
This is a great hairbrush.  It gently helps to detangle that morning bed head or those after shower knots.  It leaves my hair smooth and tangle free.  I would recommend anyone with a tender head purchase this brush, you won't be disappointed.  I will be purchasing this again when it is time for a new brush!
Gi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality brush especially for women with thick hair. I personally have very wavy and knotted hair and have no problems with this brush. It is a really affordable product that wont break after one use. Would buy again if mine were to break.
Abby S.
Hinton
Beauty Junkie Expert
De tangles with ease! Doesn't pull and tug on the hair! Easy to hold and get a great grip! Will be repurchasing! I prefer this brush over high end brushes! This one is affordable and excellent quality! Highly recommend!
Melisa R.
Houston
I liked this brush and being using daily, I'm very satisfied with the way it detangles my hair, I got it at the local drugstore and I do recommend it. I think I'll buy it again.
Trista M.
I used this brush many times and I absolutely loved it I recommend it to the tender headed people bc it is not rough at all what so ever it was a great product
Marylou C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this detangling brush and I use it after I shower daily...It does easily detangle your hair and stops my hair from being pulled out while being combed
Rhea P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the revlon detangler brush,so comfy to hold very lightweight and can use it any time
Paula G.
Málaga
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este peine lo utilizo diariamente por que es de los pocos que no me hace daño en el cuero cabelludo y estoy muy contenta con aun que cada vez lo suelo encontrar en menos lugares