BY REVLON

Keep Your Tresses HealthySoft Touch Porcupine Cushion Brush can give you healthy and smooth hair. This brush is designed to detangle, nourish and style your hair. This brush can serve your various hair-related needs. With the help of this brush, you can also gently massage your head. It can also help spread moisture and essential oils to the tip of your hair and can make them silky smooth. It's good when you want to try different hairstyles without damaging your hair. Ergonomically designed Leaves hair smooth Designed to last long Soft Touch Porcupine Cushion Brush comes with dual bristles to easily remove knots from your hair. The brush also has pin cushions to give you sleek and smooth hair. Just For You: All hair typesA Closer Look: Soft Touch Porcupine Cushion Brush is made from high-quality material to offer you smooth performance. Get Started: You can use this hair brush to comb your hair and massage your scalp. see more...

Delaney J.
Delaney J.
I love this brush. I always have problems with how knotted up my hair gets but this does the trick. I use it after showering and I am good for the rest of the day.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Gibbon, MN
Got the job done for my thick long hair! No pulling or tearing that I noticed!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Huntersville , NC
Great brush to use on wet hair. Use it daily and gets tangled out pretty easily. Also have one for my daughter
Kara D.
Kara D.
This hairbrush has been very sturdy and makes my hair soft. It's last through a lot with my wavy tangled hair. Love it
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have really thick hair, and after a month or so of using this brush it broke mid stroke. The bristle pad came right out lol. I purchase this brush on vacation, because I forgot mine. The price was very reasonable. I did love this brush lol
diana range  5.
diana range 5.
North Little Rock, AR
I love this brush!! It feels great when I brush and I love that it has a soft handle
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
Gilbert, AZ
I have this brush and it works really well with getting all of my knots out of my hair without pulling on it.
Johanna T.
Johanna T.
My favorite brush helps remove all my knots and doesn't pull extra hair like other brushes
Fatima t.
Fatima t.
Cradley heath, West Midlands
I had this for 2 day then my sister nicked it I guess it worked for her frizzy hair lol