BY REVLON

Moonlight Nylon Cushion Brush - This Ionic Cushion brush is perfect for detangling. Perfect for medium-long hair length. The shape of the back of the brush reinforces the hair sleekness while creating a massage effect on the scalp. - Moonlight Nylon Cushion Brush

Buy on ULTA
Denise R.
It's gentle on my hair, less breakage and feels nice against my scalp. This brush goes through my hair easily and makes it look and feel so smooth. It's easy to use and doesn't get tangled in my hair. I am completely satisfied and I definitely recommend this product!
AlalizMakeup ..
Tampa, FL
i have this same brush & i really enjoy it. i have things hair but it's not too thick. so a comb won't work but the huge horse brushes (that's what i call them loL) are to big, so i love the size and that it's round. also hard bristles which i like , soft never gets me anywhere ! loll. would recommend this brush :)
Maddison S.
Angola, IN
I love this brush so much but I wish it was a little bigger. I have thicker hair and it's long. That's the only problem I have. I bought it at Wal-Mart some where around me. But other than that it gets the tangles out pretty well and doesn't rip out your hair.
Violet F.
Columbus
This brush is decent and will get the job done. However the one problem I have with it is the cushion part comes out all the time. It is a decent investment but I wish the cushion part would stay in place. I would buy again if I had to but it isn't my go to.
Alexandria T.
Hollister , MO
Enjoyed this brush. I have long, thick hair and it met my needs. It easily detangled my hair after a long day's work in a messy bun and sweaty workouts at this gym. It wasn't the best to blow dry my hair with because my hair is too thick and unruly! But it's great styling brush.
ARLENE G.
South Gate, CA
I use this brush every single day I love It! It doesn't pull so much and it leaves your hair nice and smooth instead or frizzy.
Sharra B.
Hayward, CA
I have this brush for a long time now and it's really great to use! I have that kind of fragile hair so it's really nice that the bristles don't break my hair off that much. It's also easier taking the tangles off my hair using this. I'd totally recommend this product.
VE-341638Zenaida M.
It is very good product, I recommend it since I like the sensation that leaves when combing the hair. good brand Revlon
Rafaela M.
Eu já tive essa escova e adorava ela, é muito facil de usar, sua qualidade e preço são espetaculares, gostei muito