REVLON RV062C Perfect Heat Professional 1REVLON RV062C Perfect Heat Professional 1
REVLON RV062C Perfect Heat Professional 1

REVLON RV062C Perfect Heat Professional 1" Straightener With Ceramic

BY REVLON #14 in Hair Straighteners

Get that stick-straight look you want without damaging your hair. The Revlon Perfect Heat Professional Straightener is equipped with 1 -wide ceramic plates that heat evenly and quickly (just 60 seconds), eliminating hot spots that can frizzle your tresses. The styling tool features 25 heat settings ranging from low to extra hot, and is the perfect size for a gym bag or suitcase. Use the curved edges to turn the strands tips of your hair under, or curl them out for a flirty flip. see more...

REVLON RV062C Perfect Heat Professional 1
REVLON RV062C Perfect Heat Professional 1" Straightener With Ceramic
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Bella Vista, AR
I had this hair straightener for about 3-4 years now and I love it. I just used it last night to curl my hair and they are the perfect loose hair curls I love. I have two other hair straightener and so far, I have a love for this one. The only con is the hair gets caught sometimes and hurts but that's all.
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
I only had one hair straightner and this is the best one ... it works great and is very affordable .. i recommend this to anyone who likes to straighten their hair
Bárbara G.
Bárbara G.
LA AMO, la uso siempre que puedo y después de 5 años conmigo sigue funcionando como la primera vez. Fue el mejor auto regalo que me he hecho en la vida.
gamila s.
gamila s.
I bought one of these straightening irons several (many?) years ago locally. The size, not too long, the ceramic plates just right at 1" wide, the cord swivels as I use it, and best of all, the switch and dial are situated in the right place. Revlon has fancied up this model over the years and I've purchased a couple of the newer ones to leave different places where I stay frequently. I never liked them as much as my good ol' RV062. Curious to know if these were still being sold anywhere, I went online. When I discovered they were, I ordered several. It's never been on the shelves of the places I shop in recent years. I wish Revlon would bring it back and promote it. They can't improve on the BEST!
McKennzie M.
McKennzie M.
This is the second straightener I have owned. My hair is thin and I am funny about my hair care products and tools. I purchased this straightener because it was economically priced at under $30 but it was also a known brand. Being able to trust a brand name is important to me and I have used Revelon products for as long as I can remember. I like the one inch straightener for my chin length bob. It helps get rid of the fuzziness with one sweep through each section of hair. It is a ceramic straightener so I know it will help protect my hair from heat damage too. I really like my Revelon hair straightener and I loved the price.
Jacquelyn E.
Jacquelyn E.
New Market, TN
I had this hair straightener for about 5 years now and I love it! You can also use it to curl you hair and it makes the most amazing loose curls! I honestly use this to curl my hair more than I use an actual hair curler. But onto straightening hair, it is PERECT! The only issue I have ever had with it is that it will sometimes catch your hair and it'll hurt because it'll get one or two strands, but it straightens my hair perfectly. and I have THICK Italian hair.
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
Honestly it's cool to get the job done but it doesn't get my type for hair straight enough and I have thin hair so I'm not sure why. I was a little disappointed because I thought I was saving by getting a flat iron instead of going to the salon always research products before you buy them ☺️
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
This is my go-to hair straightener I use about one to two times a week. I can use this to straighten, lightly curl, or tightly curl my shoulder length hair. This straightener has last a long while (5 years or so), and I have been happy with its durability over the years. Gets nice and hot (use a heat spray for regular heat use). Recommend to others.
Layla D.
Layla D.
Buckner
Hmm. . . Well. . . I'm honestly disappointed with this product/tool because it pulls my hair and hurts. It also doesn't straighten hair all too well, my hair was still wavy-ish after using. Not too sure where I bought it but I would not recommend this item! Horrible for tender-headed people, like me. I would not buy this item again.
Ali'yah S.
Ali'yah S.
Conyers, GA
Its lightweight so its easy not to much on your hands . There's a manual heat setting dial, a power LED and on/off switch on the set. There's no static on your hair after using this iron which is a good thing. This thing isn't expensive. The only thing I wished it had was dual voltage compatibility. Otherwise, this thing is good.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been searching for a straightener. Good price. Easy to use. Fast heat. So many to choose from. Is this the best flat iron for the price? I'm so indecisive. Lol