Revlon Runway Synthetic Lashes Smoky Glamour uploaded by Angel M.

BY REVLON

Get gorgeous, fashion forward lashes. With various styles available, you can enhance your eyes and achieve a natural or dramatic look. ;

• I have never used fake lashes are they hard to get off? A...3 Answers
  • I'm petrified to do this alone at home. Anyone get the gl...4 Answers
  • I've never used fake lashes. What are some things you wis...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I bought these this year to complete my Halloween costume, they were easy to apply and stayed on all night." in 7 reviews
  • "They stay on great! I was doing my friends makeup for a wedding and used these and they lasted the whole wedding. I love there lashes. I would for sure recommend them. These eyelashes give off a natural look! Make sure you get good adhesive and measure them on yourself before you actually glue them on I've used these for multiple photo shoots. they are the most natural looking lashes I've worn and feel comfortable too" in 3 reviews
  • "Revlons runway synthetic lashes has a natural looking appeal, as opposed to other brands and styles." in 2 reviews
  • "I used these to complete my Halloween costume last year and I'm also wearing them this year." in 1 review
  • "It lasts for quite a couple times depending on how well you take care of them." in 1 review
Amanda H.
I used to wear these probably 5 years ago when they were all my local Wal-Mart carried. And I actually miss them now that I've branched off onto House of Lashes. They're crazy affordable and simple to apply. Each lash can be worn for about 3 uses. So if you can get your hands on these. They are so worth It!
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
Revlon is most often my go-to drugstore beauty product, and their lashes are no exception. Revlons runway synthetic lashes has a natural looking appeal, as opposed to other brands and styles. The lashes themselves have a realistically soft texture and go on with ease, and the lash length suits most real lashes, so it won't be so obvious you're wearing falsies! These lashes are not one size fits all though! So remember to trim the ends according to the size of your own eye. They aren't the most expensive lashes, nor the cheapest, but the quality is there. Definitely worth the money!
Mabel T.
Minneapolis, MN
I like how these lashes look more natural than the straight across vegas-style lashes. These seem to give me a more real-person glamour look which I appreciate. They are pretty much in the middle of the prices for lashes and I've re-used mine three times now and they hold up pretty well. I like them and would recommend.
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
These were the lashes I first used when I washer ting started in falsies. I think that they're relatively easy to apply but the hard part is getting them out of the packaging without damaging the goods. They give the perfect added va-va-voom!
Rachel H.
Oceanside, CA
I have spent a lot of time wearing these false lashes, (pageants, dance etc). and They have always worked great for me, they aren't so extreme that people automatically think you have fake lashes, they blend in well. There are also different styles to choose from, and when use correctly they will last awhile.
Emily C.
I love using these lashes for a softer look, i.e. when I'm going with a lighter shadow color and skipping the bold liner. They look very natural, but still give your eyes the extra oomph needed to make your eyes pop.
Arma A.
These lashes look very full on my lashes but the band was not comfortable for me. I have used other lashes from reckon that work for my clients but this particular style always need a help extra glue to stay put.
Deidre W.
Orange, TX
These are my go-to lashes. They have a variety of styles, from natural to over the top, so I can always find what I'm looking for. They are also great for trying out different looks, so sizing them to your eyes are a must.
Ariana G.
Cranston, RI
I used these to complete my Halloween costume last year and I'm also wearing them this year. They're long-lasting and the glue is durable. When in use, they feel like they're no even on.
Taylor R.
Franklin, TN
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
I'm petrified to do this alone at home. Anyone get the glue in their eyes?
Melissa M.
I have never used fake lashes are they hard to get off? And how long do they last?
I've never used fake lashes. What are some things you wish someone would've told you as a beginner?