BY REVLON

Revlon 91265 Rev Eyelashes Runway see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber G.
De Leon Spgs, FL
I love these runway eyelashes because people always complimented them saying "I couldn't tell they where fake," or saying "how did you grow your eyelashes that long?" I love the band on them because I always put on eyeliner with eyelashes and the band blends in perfectly. One thing I disliked was when I cut them, they looked a little funny but besides that they are great lashes!
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
These are pretty good lashes although I do prefer more individual lashes for application. They're a little bit harder to put on but they have a little bit better results although for a all attached lash like these this is a really good one
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
These eyelashes are not really for an every day look but maybe for a costume party or for when you are wanting some attention. They are pretty and soft. I personally like them just not for an everyday thing.
Angel M.
I love them there so full. There kinda natural looking like when you get up to my face you can tell there not my lashes. The stick really good when glue is applied.
Lydia May S.
Birmingham
These are literally my go to eyelashes as I wear them every day - they’re the only pair of lashes I’ve stuck at wearing for so long! They have so much volume and length which is what I want for a bold look both day and night. The lash band is quick rigid meaning they can be difficult to apply but it is worth it for the effect they have when I’m wearing them.
Mahita K.
The Ponds
these lashes are Amazing!
theyre shape is amazing the shape tape
i would buy it again a milion times
i use it on special occasions as it is ver dramatic
compared to the ardell lashes these ones are way better i would buy this again and again but i love them
Dyuly P.
Paris
Eu sou apaixonada por cílios, grandes e volumosos. Esse modelo é ideal, apesar de ser caro, fica lindo nas fotos e realça a maquiagem! Pode ser reutilizado se manter limpo e bem guardado. Fiquei satisfeita!
Leon
I really like these lashes they are super affordable and really dramatic I personally like dramatic lashes because they suit me best
jenny A.
jendouba
Vos one good one good one love it cause it vive me à really nice look and nice ship it make me more sexy and cité in the same time
Ana beatriz A.
Lima
LLas pestañas son muy bonitas y de muy buena calidad y si tienes un buen cuidado lo puedes volver a utilizar