Revlon Runway Collection Medium Length Nails uploaded by Autumn H.

BY REVLON #24 in Press-on Nails

Fashion at Your Fingertips Fashion. Beauty. Luxury. Get absolute glamor at your fingertips with Revlon® Runway Collection™ , designer nails inspired from the latest couture fashions straight off the catwalk. .

Revlon Runway Collection Medium Length Nails
  • "I found that you had to have extreamly short nails to have them one or else the fake nail didn't sick in properly and created a gap at the end." in 1 review
Heaven D.
Biloxi, MS
For those who don't have time to get your nails done this is super cheap and easy to apply and looks like really nails if you apply them correctly! I love this product and would recommend them to anyone looking for affordable nails
Amalin G.
LIFE SAVER ! I had a very big event to go to and of course when you need time the most is when you have none! I needed to get my nails done and I came across these and let me tell you! I put these on in less than 3- mins ! NO drying time, no waiting for your DIY home mani to dry!! AND they actually stayed on all night! even lasted a whole week after. Now I would not recommend them for long time use but for a quick fix they work perfectly ! will deff buy again !
erin m.
I absolutely love these!! When I use these nails, everybody asks me where I got them done at, because they look like they were professionally done! But only a fraction of the price!! They are cheap enough that I can even change my nails once a week to change up the designs. There is a great selection of colors and designs!! Highly recommend!!!!!!
Samantha B.
This product I bought because I was going to a wedding and didn't want to get my nails done so I thought this would be the easy way. The nail designs are beautiful and I mean for women with smaller finger nails that also don't have wide fingers they are great ? But they didn't fit my fingers and I even tried to put them on my sister they worked but they fell off with in the hr. ( mind you she doesn't do any hard labor with her hands ). I truly wasn't happy with them at all . I do not recommend .
Katie C.
I bought the Revlon nails in a leopard print tip pattern. I LOVED them! They stayed on very well. I found them to be a bit long after I applied them for the first time, so when it was time to do them again I filed them before application. They looked very natural, especially filed/short. Just file and shape the base of the nail before you glue.
Claire B.
I have never been a fan of acrylics because of the way they ruin your nails. I tried this product thinking that my nails would remain healthy, but you still had to file them down and make them rough for the acrylic nails to stick. I would prefer to have my nails professionally done over using this product because I wasn't good at applying the nail.
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
These nails stay on better than most brands. They are nice too because they come with fun colors. They are a bit thicker than off brand nails which make them feel more like acrylic nails. The length is good and I would purchase this brand again.
Ashley K.
I'm love doing my nails! I have used these a few times before and highly recommend them! Ive always had problems with certain kinds and these ones I love! They stay on great and they fit well! I definitely recommend them!
Paige M.
Orlando, FL
I love this brand of nail. They are adorable and much better quality than most so they feel a lot like actual acrylic nails. They come in a lot of different and fun patterns so they work well for events and if you don't want the permanency of acrylic.
Lindsay H.
Some of the designs are gorgeous and others I find very tacky. I found the glue that they come with doesn't work very well with my nails so I had to purchase separate glue that would work and my nails seemed to break or crack in the middle really easy even if I was being gentle with them.
Maryuvi L.