BY REVLON

Evan L.
Houma
I love this product that keeps my hair in perfect condition while I curl my hair I couldn’t be happier with my choice in buying this product
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
This damaged my hair. Does not work correctly and sucks all moisture from your hair leaving you with dead dry hair.
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
En verdad es muy buen producto! En casa lo usamos mucho, tiene un olor increible me gusta mucho lo recomiendo.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This is a great product. It feels great and it comes at a great price. It works super well and I highly recommend this product for everyone. I would definitely buy this product again once I finish it because it is amazing.
Leianna H.
Wellston, OH
Everyday shampoo! Makes for great softener and repairer from split ends! Great quality shampoo
Wimely D.
I like the shampoo
since it controls the hair and leaves it beautiful. It is recommended for all
Selina P.
Pasadena, TX
Un producto muy bueno y me funciona muy bien ami se los recomiendo son buenos .........
Emma B.
Revlon hair products are okay but they aren’t my favorite. Although they are affordable
Kerry A.
Santa Rosa , CA
Revlon is great! This product is clarifying and not too heavy but leaves the hair silky and manageable
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
This brand is a reference, for always being launching great novelty, and all products are high high durability and quality.