BY REVLON

Erase gray roots with seamless color in just 10 minutes with Revlon Root erase by Color silk. Starting with one product and expanding to a prestigious cosmetic industry, Revlon has been providing customers with products that make women look and feel glamorous. Revlon is the #1 long wear brand at the forefront of trends and fashion across the globe. see more...

Buy on Amazon
NECHAMA k.
CHARLESTON
I have a few gray hairs in my front. So I try to Cover it with hair color. It's very effective does a great job and inexpensive I would definitely recommend it to friends and family. Overall I'm extremely satisfied.
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
The price is amazing and it definitely get me the job done I just hate how strong the ammo is odor is however it's something I can deal with for that price
Cristina R.
Newark, NJ
I love all her hair tones but it leaves my hair soft and hydrated, the one I wear is red and I love it........
La F.
Me encanta esta marca de tinte para cabello porque dura mucho mas tiempo que otras se las recomiendo comprenla
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I love this haircolor,it dies my hair very well and i use his brand very ofteb. It sells for about $5 a box.
sonia K.
dhaka
This are quite good. Because I am professional hair dresser I like professional once more than this color .it's hard to work in dark hair
frainy m.
Revlon leaves my hair whit a nice uniform color in addition to natural shine and does not fall fast i love revlon