Revlon Rooterase By Colorsilk uploaded by Molly R.Revlon Rooterase By Colorsilk uploaded by Evelyn a.Revlon Rooterase By Colorsilk uploaded by Melaine F.

BY REVLON #11 in Permanent Hair Color

Erase gray roots with seamless color in just 10 minutes with Revlon Root erase by Color silk. Starting with one product and expanding to a prestigious cosmetic industry, Revlon has been providing customers with products that make women look and feel glamorous. Revlon is the #1 long wear brand at the forefront of trends and fashion across the globe.

Buy on Amazon
Daniela M.
Kissimmee, FL
100% recommended this dark brown, it is one of the best colors to apply on the hair, obviously to women who like this type of color, it is a neutral, beautiful color, and this brand specifically protects your hair and adds a beautiful shine that endures Revlon Rooterase By Colorsilk I hope that if you use this beautiful color you will enjoy it enormously and you will see that it contributes to your hair the most natural aspect apart from the great coverage it has. It is one of the best I never tire of using it and less of this brand.
McKenna H.
Cape Girardeau, MO
It was overall an OK product. It distributed the color like I wanted it to but I left like after rinsing and everything it was splotchy on the top of my head. But other than it it was pretty simple to use. I recommendRevlon Colorsilk Buttercream to someone who’s trying to do something real quick.
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
My favorite drugstore brand. If I’m using a box dye it’s because it’s a dark brown. Normally o can count on it being really dark for the first week or so and with washes it gradually gets lighter which I’m more than fine with. It doesn’t really damage my hair. It’s easy enough to do alone and the conditioner smells great and leaves my hair super soft.
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
I liked this product when I was using it, becAuse it was cheap. But between not getting regular hair cuts and using box dye, my ends are split. But I haven't colored my hair in years and I don't plan on it for a while. If I ever decide to color it again, I'm going to a professional.
Ann S.
Voorhees, NJ
This is one of my go to colors. I have been using this color over the last few months. It has not dried out my hair. It is super easy to use and directions are easy to follow. I wish the gloves came a bit smaller but it is what it is. I will purchase again.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Although I wear synthetic hair I do like this dye to be on my hair and the color is absolutely amazing ! It really comes through and it’s one brand that I can absolutely count on. I only use it when I need to make a color I can’t buy as far as hair wise.
Daniel W.
Milwaukee, WI
The hair color is great! I use to buy it from Walgreens for such a reasonable price. Anywhere from $2-4... haha that’s embarrassing. I am a brunette so when coloring my hair anytime, especially with box dye will automatically leave red tints, which I love! If you want to stay cool or more natural, I would steer clear of box dye or any at home product, unless you know how to use toner. The product gets a four because I love it! But the color does fade. Leaves my hair dark for about a week but fades into a lighter brown/red.
Michaella J.
Canton, GA
Great. It’s affordable, easy to use, and the color lasts a long time if you wash infrequently and only with cool or cold water. It does a great job at coating the hair and it’s relatively easy to do it without making a mess.
Jordan F.
Russellville, AR
This is my go-to hair color for when I don’t have the time or money to go to the salon. It’s very user friendly and inexpensive! The color comes out great every time and lasts just as long as a salon color!
Mistirae S.
I love this! Super quick and easy to cover my roots, mess free, and easy application. I recommend to anyone who didn't have time to run to the salon to get their roots touched up, this is just as great
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
What all colors does this come in?