BY REVLON #75 in Permanent Hair Color

Erase gray roots with seamless color in just 10 minutes with Revlon Root erase by Color silk. Starting with one product and expanding to a prestigious cosmetic industry, Revlon has been providing customers with products that make women look and feel glamorous. Revlon is the #1 long wear brand at the forefront of trends and fashion across the globe.

Buy on Amazon
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I have a few gray hairs in my front. So I try to Cover it with hair color. It's very effective does a great job and inexpensive I would definitely recommend it to friends and family. Overall I'm extremely satisfied.
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
The price is amazing and it definitely get me the job done I just hate how strong the ammo is odor is however it's something I can deal with for that price
La F.
Me encanta esta marca de tinte para cabello porque dura mucho mas tiempo que otras se las recomiendo comprenla
Cristina R.
Newark, NJ
I love all her hair tones but it leaves my hair soft and hydrated, the one I wear is red and I love it........
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I love this haircolor,it dies my hair very well and i use his brand very ofteb. It sells for about $5 a box.
sonia K.
dhaka
This are quite good. Because I am professional hair dresser I like professional once more than this color .it's hard to work in dark hair
frainy m.
Revlon leaves my hair whit a nice uniform color in addition to natural shine and does not fall fast i love revlon