Revlon Root Erase by Colorsilk, Medium Golden Brown uploaded by Melaine B.

BY REVLON

Erase away unsightly roots and grays with ease to keep your hair color looking its best for longer. see more...

emily l.
Woodstock
I didnt really like this color cuz after 5days it started fading away and didn't like the after effect it gave me
Lupita J.
I haven’t used any of these on my hair but my friend would tell me how it looks not as well as it does on the box
Debbie o.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I put this on a friend...I think it burned her scalp but it was a chemical reaction. Her hair looked nice though.
Litzy V.
Hillsboro , TX
its good quality i love it , would keep on using but havent died my hair in a long time but definitely recommend
Dawn P.
Fort Campbell
Reckon always has the best results for at Home hair color! Used it for many years! Never been unsatisfactory
Erica B.
Bowling Green, KY
Overall this brand is okay, it doesn't stay in your hair for a very long time like some brands but it works
Kayla P.
Wasn't as I expected it to be. But I made my skin glow , maybe it was because of it being new I'm not sure
Alessandra C.
CCores super modernas hidrata o cabelo a cor dura bastante preço bem acessível deixa o cabelo bem brilhoso
Jahaira Z.
Winter Park, FL
I have dark brown hair, and this color leaves my hair to a light brown, with a golden touch. I love it !
vane💋 B.
woodbridge
This product leave my hair amazing!! So beautiful, this brown color and black in the top look so cute