Revlon Root Erase by Colorsilk, Medium Golden Brown uploaded by Melaine B.

BY REVLON

Erase away unsightly roots and grays with ease to keep your hair color looking its best for longer. see more...

Annie T.
Warren, MN
Completely covers and I am absolutely in love with this product this is usually my go-to product because it is good for price and good on quality
Melaine B.
Doral, FL
I just buy this color in the store and the result was amazing . The texture of my hair become totally different: soft . And the color was to good
Maria T.
Iré It's a a really cheap product which I love it
It makes his job
Especially when we can't go to a professional salon we can do it at home
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
I did this with a friend and I felt like it was really hard to get it in and out of her hair. It was really hard to keep off of her scalp.
member-94e04
Great color helps me hair over all look so much better, great coverage and the color last along time so I don't have to color as ofter
Kathy L.
Calhoun
I have never use root touch up but my daughter has and I look forward of using it more she will be looking forward to buying it more
❤Becky❤ H.
Robin lawn is a good product my aunt has used it it comes really good color that does not damage your hair that shines really good.
Vanessa L.
Lake elsinore, CA
I wish the color was more rich and gave off a more golden undertone . It's good for the price point and in between salon visits .
Jessica B.
Smyrna, GA
It wasn’t not my favorite product. I have to say it runs very dark. I’d try another product before I repurchase this one again.
Brenda B.
Hyattsville, MD
I try this product before and it is very awesome, the color fix very good and it makes the hair look so beautiful and shining 😎