Revlon Root Erase by Colorsilk, Medium Golden Brown uploaded by Melaine B.

BY REVLON

Erase away unsightly roots and grays with ease to keep your hair color looking its best for longer. see more...

Fantasias R.
Austin, TX
Revlon Root Erase covers my gray (over 50% of my hair). It actually lasts longer than my all over hair dye...up to 5 weeks!!! It is easy to use and not messy at all. My only issue is that Walmart has pulled it off the shelves where I live. The other stores have put it on clearance. No one carries it locally, and if you can find it online it is twice the price plus shipping. The only product for roots left on the shelves does not work on my hair at all! I have called Revlon and they say the stores should have it...BUT THEY DO NOT!
Claudia C.
I have use it this tint, but I never achieve the color, maybe because I need a discoloration. But at less it doesn't damage my hair and the treatment leave my hair extra soft. It not satisfied me because always leave my hair with other colors, but I think it's because I have dark hair and first I need do a discoloration.
Megan L.
Crowley, TX
This product is exceptional! The price is insanely affordable and I find it does the job better than most more expensive brands. I have hair that gets easily sun bleached plus stubborn grays and this covers everything and doesn't wash out quickly. I last used this 2 months ago and just now need a touch up. Love this hair dye!
Kristen H.
Commack, NY
I dyed my hair redish brown once and everyone loved the color. i needed to get it brown and then put some auburn red into it. I loved the color and was obsessed. All hair color treatments are going to be messy but this was very easy and clean to use and I love how the directions are so easy to follow.
Britney H.
Aurora, IL
This Root Erase is a fantastic find! It is magic in a box! The price is great too! It only takes 10-15 minutes to apply and you end up saving yourself over $60! The color matching technology is amazing! I have tried a few other brands that make the same claims, but nothing works as good as this Revlon product!!!
Abonique C.
I used this after bleaching my hair last summer and it was as expected.. it did the job! The colour isn't as golden as seen on the box, it's more brownish with a yellow undertone. It was easy to apply, pigmented and the color lasted really long.
Laura M.
I have natural auburn hair, and I really wanted some ombré/Californian highlights, but I didn't wanted to decolore my hair. So, I use this medium brown tone to get some light and delicate highlights, and to kinda ombré my hair tips. It's really sutil, they barely notice, but that's what I wanted.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
These colorsilk are the best. It is easy to prepare until you can apply it in your house without going to the living room. If I recommend them, I buy walmart or pharmacies
I just love it 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
Liz R.
Las Vegas , nv
Love it. Looks gorgeous on the hair. It apples on so smoothly. The fishing look is amazing. So magical and full of volume. The color is just as they tell you it is. I'm 100% satisfied with the product. Really recommend it.
Samantha R.
Baileyville, ME
A good drugstore hair dyeing option for sure. The color wasn't exactly how I expected but that's more my fault (I have black hair so I had to use bleach). The color lasted a decent amount of time as well