Revlon Root Erase by Colorsilk, Medium Golden Brown uploaded by Melaine B.

BY REVLON #3 in Root Touch Up

Erase away unsightly roots and grays with ease to keep your hair color looking its best for longer. see more...

Zelfa E.
London
It’s easy to use but sometimes I feel like the colours come but sometimes it doesn’t. I guess it just depends how you apply it
Ritu S.
Delhi
Great! Gives you good colour. Last for a week or two weeks complete coverage easy to apply totally recommend to all the users
Griselle H.
Me encantan las tonalidades que maneja esta marca, tiene unos colores extraordinarios, y me gusta como deja mi cabello ❤️
Naomi P.
Juana Díaz
I dont like to color my hair is that why I put 3 stars in my description. If i color my hair definitely used this.
Pau P.
This color will help you to become young and beautiful. Your hair will become more attractive. #revlon #haircolor
Minyi C.
Es mi favorita por lo momento, no me deja el cabello quemado, y el color me dura mucho y lo mejor sin amoníaco
Astrid M.
san juan
I was to used like a 2 months ago and I look really nice with this color, hydrating, and take care of your hair
Katherine V.
Me ha gustado las veces que he usado colores de pelo de esta marca muchas veces me pongo o el color en casa..
Somaa E.
منتج رائع جدا وسهل الاستخدام وخفيف فى الاستعمال احببته كثيرا وسعره مناسب جدا وليس لها اى اضرار ومميز جدا
Maria Elena C.