Revlon Root Erase by Colorsilk, Medium Golden Brown uploaded by Melaine B.

BY REVLON

Erase away unsightly roots and grays with ease to keep your hair color looking its best for longer. see more...

Charissa P.
Tecumseh, OK
This is a cheap hair dye and it smells awful but it does get the job done and the color lasts
Gulseren M.
Cedarhurst , NY
This product is okay. You can always do better. Color came out nice. But made my hair hard
Amber M.
Northlake, TX
I used this instead of going to see my hairdresser in a pinch. Results were not as expected
Judih C.
3906 n central ave, chicago il
Son los que más uso ya q siento que pigmenta mucho mejor que los otros en mi pelo natural
Diana R.
houston
I love this product I like the color is pretty and look natural my hair look beautiful
Kendra J.
Macon, MO
This brand is much easier on my hair than others! I love it so much. No drying out!!!!
Shayma W.
Not my favorite considering i have black hair, dying my hair has always been a problem
Nancy d.
Hesperia
I like this brand. Usually I use this to have my hair healthy every time that I use it
Mariaisabel J.
la punete
I always touch up my roots with this dye do go working and getting the job done prefect
Ileana••• F.
RH185ds
This product is easy to apply if your dying your hair at home. If you have light blonde hair it will do dark brownish but if you have light brown hair it won’t work as well as it would if you had lighter hair. It makes your hair very silky.