Revlon Root Erase by Colorsilk, Dark Brown uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY REVLON

Erase away unsightly roots and grays with ease to keep your hair color looking its best for longer. see more...

Jacklyn C.
Jacksonville
I was highly satisfied with revlon and it did cover my roots (my grey) but i wish i had went a bit darker considering my hair is practically black. I would reccomend this brand ro friends but i highly suggest you get your actual color no matter how close you think your getting to it make sure its the same as your own hair. The smallest difference makes a big difference.  I love dying my hair and revlon is one of my favorites!
Croix M.
National City
When you want a splash of drastic color change, Revlon has the right color for you. It is very easy and quick to use, no other technical skills needed. If you are asking for the really dazzling color for a series of events, Revlon totally rocks their selection of colors. A must for beauty enthusiast to use. Revlon® Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream™ Haircolor Vivid Colors Collection 36RB Vivid Red Burgundy 7.3floz
McKenna H.
Cape Girardeau, MO
It was overall an OK product. It distributed the color like I wanted it to but I left like after rinsing and everything it was splotchy on the top of my head. But other than it it was pretty simple to use. I recommendRevlon Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream Hair Color, 03G Ultra Light Sun Blonde to someone who’s trying to do something real quick.
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
This product is amazing! I love the color selection of the collection and I simply love it. It is very affordable and it is very easy to use and apply at home . It will give you the saloon look once you apply it
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
My favorite drugstore brand. If I’m using a box dye it’s because it’s a dark brown. Normally o can count on it being really dark for the first week or so and with washes it gradually gets lighter which I’m more than fine with. It doesn’t really damage my hair. It’s easy enough to do alone and the conditioner smells great and leaves my hair super soft.
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
I liked this product when I was using it, becAuse it was cheap. But between not getting regular hair cuts and using box dye, my ends are split. But I haven't colored my hair in years and I don't plan on it for a while. If I ever decide to color it again, I'm going to a professional.
Verenise B.
La Habra
This is one of the cheapest hair dyes out there, the coloring process is easy and simple. You leave it in for about 18-20 minuets and soaks in quick, the finishing product looks great I dyed my hair about two weeks ago and the color still has yet to fade out.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Although I wear synthetic hair I do like this dye to be on my hair and the color is absolutely amazing ! It really comes through and it’s one brand that I can absolutely count on. I only use it when I need to make a color I can’t buy as far as hair wise.
Megan C.
Susanville
I use this product on my grandmothers hair because she does not like her grey's. The packaging is basic, it has a color and it has a model. I do like to use this hair color because it activates quickly and a little goes a long way. I could get away with using one bottle for her whole head (thick medium length hair) but i like to use 2 just to make sure it gets on every piece of hair. I found this hair color easy to rub into the hair and get all over. I just hate the strong smell.