Revlon Root Erase by Colorsilk, Dark Brown uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY REVLON

Erase away unsightly roots and grays with ease to keep your hair color looking its best for longer. see more...

Lear29522 Ana H.
Lear29522 Ana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert

This hair dye is good, I like it a lot, leave the color I want in my hair.
Its duration is long, but the care that one gives to the hair to maintain the color.
It is very easy to use you can do it alone, or with help to make it easier.
I am very satisfied with this product, I like it although it is a bit strong
Wanda A.
Wanda A.
I tried this product knowing my black hair probably wouldn't take but I was surprised to see that it did lightened up my hair a bit I would recommend this product.
rose c.
rose c.
Poth, TX
I did not like it it didn't cover my other color very well at all so I probably won't purchase again
Yesenia g.
Yesenia g.
el cajon, CA
I buy the cheapest but hair color and Revlon is the one I buy. It might be the cheapest but I feel like it works the best. The price is good and is my go to brand to buy. really easy to use the directions are easy to follow. I will definitely buy again even though my hairdresser told me not to use it.
Addie G.
Addie G.
Norman Park , GA
This product is perfect for getting my grey hairs under control. It is easy to use and can completely transform the way my hair looks. It is shinny ans healthy and is my go to product. You can not go wrong when deciding to use this product to give yourself a makeover!
Kulpreet D.
Kulpreet D.
Riverbank, CA
I love this product. Covers gray easily, and last for about two to three months. Only problem is it is no longer on the shelves. So i will be ordering on line again. Leaves no stinky smell , like some dyes....and gives your hair a nice shine. Would definitely recommend to everyone!
luisa r.
luisa r.
Is the product that I use to color my hair, the color they see on the cover is the same as it will also come with essences that bring more shine and softness to your hair, do not mistreat the thread, it is rather a color treatment, I love it As it does not change the texture of my hair.
Lexy B.
Lexy B.
Sugarloaf, CA
I had blue hair and when it started fading and most of it was just bleached, I used this. It worked well! There was a few blonde streaks left but that might have just been because I'm not a professional. It didn't work too well getting rid of the blue tint but over all, I would buy again
Daisy V.
Daisy V.
Fort pierce , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use this because I haven't gotten to that age but i bought this for my mom and to say that she loves this product. Usually when it comes to big parties she always goes and dyes her hair because of her roots but now that I've shown her this product she madly in love with it.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Amarillo, TX
I liked this product I would still prefer using the garnier hair color better I love the results with that one but I'll use the revlon on if I'm tight on money.