BY REVLON #3 in Hair Rollers

Give your hair that fresh from the stylish look with the Revlon 20 Pc. Ionic Roller Set. This set utilizes ionic technology, with built-in ion outlets in each roller, which release hair-conditioning ions for fast styling and conditioning. But styling isn't all that's fast, because the set also includes quick heat up so you aren't stuck waiting for rollers to be ready. Included in the set are 20 rollers in 3 different sizes, with firm-hold metal roller clips. Each roller features cool touch ends so you won't get burned, and each roller helps to evenly curl hair while preventing any tangles.

Rachel S.
Lexington
Honey let me tell you, if you like a fresh blowout these are for you!! They do get hot so be careful lol. But roll your hair up and let’s sit while you do your makeup or get dressed and when you take them down you will be amazed at the body!
Aalysia H.
This product really helps your hair getting curly any time of the day you just have to roll your hair up with the roller I bought it a Walmart and I got it for the best price and I use the product ever time u want to get my hair curly and I would buy it againncauaew its the best product I kbow
Jen P.
The roller set I have is kind of old, it's hot pink, but the rollers look the same as the ones in this set. I really like them, I find that using rollers gives me a more long lasting curl, and I like that I can use different sizes. If I just used a curling iron I'd need 3 or 4 to achieve the same look, so I prefer rollers to anything else. I think they're great, and they last forever. I've had mine for 6 years or so now, and everything still works the same
Morgon O.
Cheraw
 I had  this roller set  as a teenager.  I am an African-American female  Who  received this product as a gift.  I believe at the time I paid about $24 for this product.  This product was not a match for my coarse hair because it used steam in order to roll the hair.  I would not recommend this product to African-American users with  coarse hair
Marci W.
I've been using hot rollers a long, long time and this set works great. It's affordable, easy to use and leaves my hair shinier/softer than using a regular curling iron. By the time I put in the last roller, the first one is ready to remove. It creates soft, wavy, shiny curls that last a long time. I would definitely recommend this set!
Cassidy S.
I have always used this item when I was younger, hated it ! It is not expensive but also not that affordable either . I am very disappointed, hated the way it curls. I used this product rapidly when I was a child . Never ever will I buy again! I hated it
D'Ana M.
I have long thick hair and these turned my hair out perfectly and was affordable as well. The curls held all day and I use this before work as I'm getting ready for the day. Purchased at ulta and love this and would definitely buy it again
Shana W.
Prairieville, LA
This hairsetter works quick and well with my short hair. I get compliments every time I curl my hair with them. This is my first time with the Revlon hairsetter and I'm hooked.my curls last almost all day.
Sophia G.
Austin, Tx
So Good I Use This All The Time So Beautfuil Cant Wait Too Do My Hair Again, Its Kidda Of Affordable In The Middle. My Hair Type Is Kinda Dry But Still Works. I use is it as much as i cam
Haley M.
I loved how easy it was to use. The curls were absolutely gorgeous. First time using it and it was amazing. I have straight hair so I was so in love with how it turned out. I was very satisfied by the use of this product. I would most definitely recommend this to others.