Revlon Revlon Colorsilk Natural Hair Color 4Wb Medium Rich Brown, 4WB Medium Rich Brown each by Revlon uploaded by mary D.Revlon Revlon Colorsilk Natural Hair Color 4Wb Medium Rich Brown, 4WB Medium Rich Brown each by Revlon uploaded by Mabell T.

BY REVLON

All beautiful color - no gray.;Thats what you get with ColorSilk.;Because Revlons deep-conditioning color technology penetrates every strand for beautiful, even color from root to tip.;While rich conditioners nourish hair inside and out.;Your hair is silkier, shinier, healthier-looking - in better condition than before you colored. 100% gray coverage - covers even stubborn grays. Ammonia-free for maximum gentleness. Natural, stay-true color resists fading. see more...

Start your review of Revlon Revlon Colorsilk Natural Hair Color 4Wb Medium Rich Brown, 4WB Medium Rich Brown each by Revlon!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Chelsi L.
This is the only one I have ever used and I have been very pleased with how natural looking my hair comes out and it doesn't dry out my hair even gives it a really nice shine to it as well. I use it not really to color but to make my hair not look so dull. It works!
Kathryne L.
Allegan, MI
For the price Revlon dye is great. I have been dying my hair at home going on 10 years and I have tried all price ranges of box dyes and revlon is the best. The conditioner that it comes with leaves your hair feeling healthier than before you dyed it!
heather r.
hobart
I love this dye. The color lasts, it's cheap and easy but it has great color and it feels like my hair is actually softer after dying it with chemicals. Sounds crazy right? Well that's this product. Look no further!
Mabell T.
Hallandale Beach
I had tried another brands and their color is beautiful but the dye doesn't not stay much....with Revlon my color is 30 dark brown and keep my grey hair hide for olmost month and is less expensive than the others brands o tried. It is ammonia free. When I Dye my hair Is like a transformation and the hair looks very shine! Olso the kit comes with glove and conditioners!!
Kimberly K.
Lake City
I buy the medium Auburn color every time I color. I've used the same brand for YEARS. It's really inexpensive at Walmart (like $3 a box). Don't let the low price tag fool you, this stuff works great!!
amanda h.
Salem, IL
The color was great, but my hair seems a lot more dry and straw-like after using it for a couple months in a row. The color was good, but not near as vibrant as I would have liked (or what the box indicated). I would buy it again. It's got a good price.
Sarah K.
Birmingham, AL
I have naturally medium blonde hair and it's on the warm/golden side. I don't typically get eager about dying it, but maybe once or twice a year I'll dye it. I use this because not only is it super cheap, but it's actually pretty good! I always get the lightest Ash blonde they have. Unfortunately, it doesn't ever come out as cool or ashy as I want it, but it's always a pretty light blonde and super silky and shiny. If I wanted to do a more drastic look (like dye it platinum or wanted a true major Ash color, I would probably get another brand/kind of dye) but since I don't aim for a harsh color difference this box does the job and does it well.
mary D.
naples fl
Purchased at: Walmart
When you reach a certain age, products like Revlon color silk Hair color become an essential part of your beauty routine. And if you are like me gray hairs are not for you. That's why I like Revlon hair colors they work plus they are economical. Honestly sometimes I forget what is my natural hair color, because I like trying new shades. So I find that using Revlon works for me. Lets see maybe by next week I'll be a redhead.
Cassie M.
Colorado Springs
Color faded much faster than other brands, and overly dried my hair. Was told by a stylist I had severe chemical damage. The only plus was the formula was true to the color swatch on the box.
martha c.
Philadelphia, PA
This haircolor after you rinse it off leave my hair dry and coarse. I have to use my Nexxus conditioner to get the shine back on my hair. It does work on getting rid of tough grey hair.