BY REVLON

Revlon Men's Series Dual Ended Clippers has been specifically designed for men. 2 in 1 clipper for both hands and feet. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Angelica O.
Dallas
My hubby loves to trim everything now so we both really love the gooooooo team! He got his at Target once we got it he tried to shave in the car on the way home. It was pricey!
Cora R.
Kentwood , MI
This clipper works great! It's affordable  and easy to use. I would compare it to other affordable brands. The pro is that you get a few more things with the clippers than with other ones, so you can give a more "professional" style cut. I have already recommended this to others.
Lidia P.
Old Bridge
So this one is also pretty good I used it a little while ago it smells and looks amazing but it is a little pricy but it is easy to apple and use but overall the pros are vital but the only con is the price.  I would recommend to others for mange a couple time use.
Jayden R.
This is one of my favorite products it gets the job done and very affordable this was the best investment I think I ever made
mary l.
Springfield
my nephew loved this item and I liked the price of it he says its easy to use and doesn't hurt I like that he likes it
cheryl T.
Parker, CO
i like that it has two ends it works well for me because i need both ends for my toes since i dance
aya l.
khouribga
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Choubaila M.
I love these products it's so nice I am really impressed by the wonderful eat that is attractive and feminine and suits me a lot I have tried it and have impressed my friends a lot !!In fact, I bought it for concerts and events but I used it every day ..
Christie B.
I like these nail clippers, but I am not convinced that they are the best on the market. Once they break, I will look at another alternative. It isn't the easiest to use. I will not re-purchase.