BY REVLON

Revlon Revitalizing Conditioner for Synthetic Hair works well on dry or wet synthetic hair. see more...

Janessa K.
Janessa K.
Brundidge
This stuff is so good on your extensions I would definitely recommend this to anyone it was my first times using and I'll more then likely buy again it makes my extensions so soft and feel like my other hair
Phebean C.
Phebean C.
columbus, OH
This revlon for sythetic hair is a miraclw worker it really makes my hair look healthy fell soft and strong it shows my curls its amazing i trust this produxt 100% so you should to.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Upland, CA
This conditioner works great ! Made my hair look and feel healthy and smooth . I highly recommend to others it was very affordable as well then bottle is cute as well wish it came in a bigger bottle !
Jade B.
Jade B.
Roy, UT
I only used this once because my friend had it. I don't usualy use stuff like this. Dont have the money for it.
Lilly P.
Lilly P.
Pretoria
Used it when I had extensions it worked great kept them shiny and looking healthy even if it was synthetic hair but it works great , tisp: spray it on before drying, my hair type something frizzy and then straight and then wavy it all depends on the weather
Lesley J.
Lesley J.
Kingston, ON
This conditioner works great and has a very pleasant smell. I find it works very well for my dry/oily hair that needs to be washed every day. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and silky.
pahola f.
pahola f.
Tegucigalpa
Si me gusta mucho esta marca es linda y todos los cosmeticos me gustan lo amo mucho es lo mejor me gusta mucho.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Rothesay , NB
I've worn wigs for 6 years and I have a love hate relationship with this conditioner spray. It works great... The smell I'm not a fan of.
Tracy D.
Tracy D.
it waz questionable at first but on wash day this conditioner proved me wrong. Left my hair feeling moisturized .