BY REVLON

Revlon Revitalizing Conditioner for Synthetic Hair works well on dry or wet synthetic hair.

Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
I probably have bought 5 bottles of this since it came out.  It smells great and does not leave a heavy weird smelling residue on the hair extensions like other conditioners do.  This product is a must to keep your extensions in tip top shape!
Janessa K.
Brundidge
This stuff is so good on your extensions I would definitely recommend this to anyone it was my first times using and I'll more then likely buy again it makes my extensions so soft and feel like my other hair
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This conditioner works great ! Made my hair look and feel healthy and smooth . I highly recommend to others it was very affordable as well then bottle is cute as well wish it came in a bigger bottle !
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
This revlon for sythetic hair is a miraclw worker it really makes my hair look healthy fell soft and strong it shows my curls its amazing i trust this produxt 100% so you should to.
Jade B.
Roy, UT
I only used this once because my friend had it. I don't usualy use stuff like this. Dont have the money for it.
Dalila s.
casablanca, casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Lilly P.
Pretoria
Used it when I had extensions it worked great kept them shiny and looking healthy even if it was synthetic hair but it works great , tisp: spray it on before drying, my hair type something frizzy and then straight and then wavy it all depends on the weather
Lesley J.
Kingston , ON
This conditioner works great and has a very pleasant smell. I find it works very well for my dry/oily hair that needs to be washed every day. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and silky.
Sarah B.
Rothesay, NB
I've worn wigs for 6 years and I have a love hate relationship with this conditioner spray. It works great... The smell I'm not a fan of.
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie, AB
Not a bad conditioner. Not as good as the conditioner that comes in the Revlon hair dye but decent. I'd use it again